1. 41/5000 I get an error when starting Wow.exe (pandaria)

Good to all excuse me if it is a silly mistake but I have never had this problem, I have wow since 2007 and I had never left this when starting WoW.exe, besides that with this the game is not opened

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

2. Please help, can't start the game. need some help i want to play! :D

Good to all excuse me if it is a silly mistake but I have never had this problem, I have wow since 2007 and I had never left this when starting WoW.exe, besides that with this the game is not opened

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    Please help i got the same problem...?

3. follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( this is important in your case)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

4. I've done everything except Restart the PC I try and let you know if it worked ...

5. I 've tried everything of that now, it still dosn't work..:(

6. I 've tried everything of that now, it still dosn't work..:(

258/5000
    I have already gotten it working, what I have done has been to remove the read only to the folder mist of pandaria, not to WoW.exe, and when you give it to apply it gives you the option to apply that change to all the folders and files inside, and then to WoW.exe and play!