1. ya i downloaded isboxer today, watching a LONG tutorial on it on youtube right now. literally the tutorial is a few hours long and about halfway through the first video right now. do you know where to find a valid crack. i don't exactly trust dl'ing stuff off pirate bay (used cracks with virus's in the past and don't exactly want to deal with virus's on my system).
    I dont. I use the paid for current version as its pretty cheap. I do want to point out that you need to look for the getting started with WOW video. Its only aobut 15 mins long with a full setup. THen there is another advanced vid but the 15 min one will get you up and running with a few clicks only. The video is on their website. I cant get there to link it atm as im at work and gaming sites are blocked but they have no clue what Warmane is so i can access here and reddit stuff too :)

Any help you need I can help you with but wouldnt be until this weekend.

EDIT - im betting you found some sort of older full setup video. Now there is a quick setup wizard (the vid will show you), that take about 5 mins and a few clicks and your setup is nearly done. All that scripting stuff is done for you now in isboxxer. FTL will be setup along with most of your hotkeys.
    Edited: September 12, 2019

2. I dont. I use the paid for current version as its pretty cheap. I do want to point out that you need to look for the getting started with WOW video. Its only aobut 15 mins long with a full setup. THen there is another advanced vid but the 15 min one will get you up and running with a few clicks only. The video is on their website. I cant get there to link it atm as im at work and gaming sites are blocked but they have no clue what Warmane is so i can access here and reddit stuff too :)

Any help you need I can help you with but wouldnt be until this weekend.

EDIT - im betting you found some sort of older full setup video. Now there is a quick setup wizard (the vid will show you), that take about 5 mins and a few clicks and your setup is nearly done. All that scripting stuff is done for you now in isboxxer. FTL will be setup along with most of your hotkeys.
    the tutorial i found was uploaded to youtube 8/22/2019. the guy discusses using it for wow classic. the guy goes through a ton of settings you can use. that was part of why i watched it. i currently have 6 toons running right now. have a 7th i was able to create today but it is WAY lower level than the others. i have a team of 3 locks, 1 shammy and 1 mage, and a level 80 dk (just cause when i was running it on hotkeynet, i got ganked by an ally, so towing around my full decked out pvp geared dk just in case anyone tries to gank), the shammy i figured would be good for healing the team and reviving when one of them dies, the mage for portals/food/drinks, etc, and locks because i can use void walkers as tanks and be able to use a ton of dots for pvp when they get that high. have a priest i am going to level up to add to the team for a second healer and to revive. think i might try to do a one man raid (lower raid teir, such as old classic raid) once i get them all leveled up. isboxer definitely runs WAY better than hotkeynet. got the boxes all running correctly first time i loaded it. now i need to design a few auto click macro's to get them to make full use of all their spells/abilities, have one that has corruption, curse of agony, shadow bott and one for a fire spell (dang world server just crashed while typing this, can't log in at the moment to look at all the spells), has a 5 second reset timer to condition it to reset all the locks to start out with corruption again, mage i have set for frost bolt, fireball, arcane missles, and one other one, can't remember off the top of my head, shammy i have lightning bolt, a dot (forgot its name), and then an auto heal on each character, then reset. dk is set to chains of ice, plague strike, blood strike, blood strike, death strike.
    know any other macro's that would be helpful in the train? also, i can't get past gmail's phone number requirement. literally limited to 7 toons right now because of gmails phone number requirement. gmail rejects text free/pinger numbers, tried to use a vpn after clearing cookies/cache and deleting phone numbers on each gmail i created, just cause i thought it might be detecting the ip, but didn't work. won't let me use the same number. so literally stuck there.
    i really want to try to make a 100 box run. my system is powerful enough, but can't do it if gmail won't let me create email accounts. i really want to try to go for a multibox record for most toons. have 3 computers at my disposal to run them all on. i think it would be freaking cool as hell to run somewhere around 100 plus toons and upload a video of it on youtube.

3. the tutorial i found was uploaded to youtube 8/22/2019. the guy discusses using it for wow classic. the guy goes through a ton of settings you can use. that was part of why i watched it. i currently have 6 toons running right now. have a 7th i was able to create today but it is WAY lower level than the others. i have a team of 3 locks, 1 shammy and 1 mage, and a level 80 dk (just cause when i was running it on hotkeynet, i got ganked by an ally, so towing around my full decked out pvp geared dk just in case anyone tries to gank), the shammy i figured would be good for healing the team and reviving when one of them dies, the mage for portals/food/drinks, etc, and locks because i can use void walkers as tanks and be able to use a ton of dots for pvp when they get that high. have a priest i am going to level up to add to the team for a second healer and to revive. think i might try to do a one man raid (lower raid teir, such as old classic raid) once i get them all leveled up. isboxer definitely runs WAY better than hotkeynet. got the boxes all running correctly first time i loaded it. now i need to design a few auto click macro's to get them to make full use of all their spells/abilities, have one that has corruption, curse of agony, shadow bott and one for a fire spell (dang world server just crashed while typing this, can't log in at the moment to look at all the spells), has a 5 second reset timer to condition it to reset all the locks to start out with corruption again, mage i have set for frost bolt, fireball, arcane missles, and one other one, can't remember off the top of my head, shammy i have lightning bolt, a dot (forgot its name), and then an auto heal on each character, then reset. dk is set to chains of ice, plague strike, blood strike, blood strike, death strike.
    know any other macro's that would be helpful in the train? also, i can't get past gmail's phone number requirement. literally limited to 7 toons right now because of gmails phone number requirement. gmail rejects text free/pinger numbers, tried to use a vpn after clearing cookies/cache and deleting phone numbers on each gmail i created, just cause i thought it might be detecting the ip, but didn't work. won't let me use the same number. so literally stuck there.
    i really want to try to make a 100 box run. my system is powerful enough, but can't do it if gmail won't let me create email accounts. i really want to try to go for a multibox record for most toons. have 3 computers at my disposal to run them all on. i think it would be freaking cool as hell to run somewhere around 100 plus toons and upload a video of it on youtube.
    Ahh kool. Ive never done any more than 5 at a time. I love running 5 mans. I also just use the stock prot pally and 4 shams setup.

The way I set my stuff up is like so, but its much less compicated i assume than what you are doing using different classes.

Pally tank - I click all his spells to tank (+ r key for taunt)
    Dps shaman - number keys 1 thru whatever i need for their spells
    Shaman healer - 4 binds setup to heal tank - earth shield, riptide, lesser heal, greater heal.

Then i have a few other keys as follows
    1 key for all shams lesser heal tank
    1 key for all shams chain heal tank
    1 key for all shams chain heal them selves
    1 key for all shams to lesser heal themselves
    1 key on a macro to drop totems that I have to press 4 times.

My setup is pretty simple now. When I first attempted boxxing in BC i had to get a x-keys pro (google it). Its an xtra 58 key pad. I literally used every button on it + my kb and mouse. With Isboxxer ive been able to streamline it to the above basically.

I could clear any 5 man herioc and many of the old raids with this setup. I wont be much help on the marcoing different classes together as ive never tried, nor have I used more than 1 pc. I run the 5 off of my 1 rig. Youll obv need all 3 to do 100 :)

I hope you make it, that would be awesome to see. Prepare for the hate though!
    Edited: September 13, 2019

4. 1 key on a macro to drop totems that I have to press 4 times.
    Is this for separating the tremor totem cleanse effects or smth?

If not for tremor totems, then you can also drop 4 totems at once:
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=66842/...f-the-elements
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=66843/...-the-ancestors
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=66844/call-of-the-spirits

5. Sweet, i havent set that up yet as im still levelling. I couldnt rememebr for sure how i did it before.

6. Hello. Hotkeynet working with windows10?
    Ive got this problem; Im setting everything good. Loading script, changing the name of every window and preparing the macro.
    When everything is prepared im using macro on my main(master) character, then hotkey doesnt work, i mean only mean character casting spell. And yes, everybody follows me because im setting follow, focus and assist manualy.

7. If OP is still watching this thread can he explain to me how to make Jamba work on a private server? i cant get it to PUSH or do anything as far as i can tell and when I go look online everything says "doesn't work because you are on private server cant talk about private servers here"

8. Hi friend thanks for your post was helpful. I am using Jamba and the quest sharing is working. But the auto complete is not working what should I do. Can you please tell me what Marco you use. I hate when I have to switch to every window to finish quest.

9. Hi friend thanks for your post was helpful. I am using Jamba and the quest sharing is working. But the auto complete is not working what should I do. Can you please tell me what Marco you use. I hate when I have to switch to every window to finish quest.
    You can play with camera angle, positioning and broadcast mouse to all windows to complete all at once. (At least is how I do it.)

10. dude what! camera angles is fine for mouse broacasting to click a vein or a portal but for quests ... gl
    anyway jamba is real easy to set up. basically change nothing except "toon must choose same reward as team"
    note that first few quests (lvl 1-6) from starting areas are automatically traced/accepted so...

11. June 4, 2022  
    When I open hotkeynet, i get this
    Command line: AutoExec
    Unable to find command AutoExec
    Can anyone help me?

12. June 4, 2022  
    I don't know what AutoExec does but as far as I know it is irrelevant. You can go into Options -> Settings and remove it from "When script loads, run this command line" if you don't want to see the error, I don't think it will mess anything up (but since I don't know what it is supposed to do I don't know if it is ever used in any situation).

I have no idea if you have any other issue, if you do then it should not be related to that error message.

First 12