1. Help needed with multiboxing pvp 5 Dks Wotlk

Anyways i need bit more experienced boxers on this matter to answer me few questions.

Main question :Contrast of 5 dks versus 5 paladins in both pve /pvp(read alot and paladins seems excel hugely in this)

1.What specc is best for leveling
    2.Specc in pvp ( i am exped pvper) for ownage (1h or 2h)
    3.Difficulty versus melee and casters
    4.Paring up IWT with in macros before damage abilities

I need bit detailed info ,not just 2 words.

Thanks for any help ya guys provide:)
    Edited: September 2, 2016

2. 1xDK 4xRet is the strongest comp.

With 5 rets you lose grip in PvP which is a big loss, with 5 DKs you lose art of war and divine storm which is also a big loss.

I'd go 1x frost DK and 4xret. If you really have to stick to 5xDK I'd probably go frost though I haven't done much Blood/Unholy whilst multiboxing.

3. I play 5 DKs from time to time and they are probably my favorite group to PvP with. I also have paladins but haven't tested/played them enough to be an authority as far as multiboxing them. So far, my inexperienced impression leads me to think pallys are probably better for PvE but DKs have more potential in PvP.

In my opinion, the only must-have part of Multi-DK spec is 18 in Blood: 3 points in Improved Rune Tap + Glyph of Rune Tap gives the whole team a huge instant self-heal every 30 seconds that scales with stamina. That's the first thing I'd go for when leveling and then go in whatever direction you like from there. I haven't tested much going deep into Blood but it's hard to go wrong in frost and unholy. If you're an expert with dual-wielding in frost then go for it, otherwise I'd start with 2-hand for the flexibility.

I personally like to put 27 points in blood on the leader for Mark of Blood and Abomination's Might, and then go unholy. Five permanent, 'roided-up Ghouls with Glyph of Ghoul and three points in Ravenous Dead really do tear stuff up. They can put a lot of pressure on a healer or kiting caster without needing much babysitting while you deal with close-range problems. They also benefit from your glyphed Rune Tap heal.

Between your Ghouls, Death grip on round-robin, and Gargoyles (if you go that far into unholy), ranged aren't really much of a problem. (We won't even get in to 5x Army of the Dead).

As far as IWT goes, I really recommend using a foot-pedal controller and binding IWT to that for your melee toons. 10 fingers isn't enough for multiboxing as it is, let alone losing another one for spamming IWT. You can bind a different key for IWT on your ranged toons to make it effortless to combine ranged/melee groups. If you want to start really low budget for testing purposes, you can get a used USB game controller at GoodWill for $3, use autohotkey to bind one of the buttons to a keyboard input, and just stomp on that f*cker until it breaks or you can get a nicer pedal.

4. Well lemem start like this:
    Iwt,in end i tried different solutions and i think il just use keybind on keyboard and spam it (or Mousebutton 4,very easy).

Now icecrown versus lord:
    Idea is to either run 5x palas on Icecrown thus making RDF farming good for loot n fun,plus i already got 10 vps on 5x account (main has 140).In future getting 5x shadowmourne for all 5 retri palas.Now how does Bgs behave versus 5palas where everyobody can get Normal BIS gear.Keep in mind i am really skilled in pvp but still that question bugs me where p2w versus free gear availiabilty.

On other hand on Lord i have 5x ele shamans sick geared plus all proffs maxxed out (main proffs) so income will skyrocket in few days (took massive time n gold to do this).
    Also 5x dks later on for Icc trash farming on Lord plus bgs later il be able to stomp people with ez,downside no shadowmourne so i am stuck with most likely 284 Glorenzelg /t2 pvp(will buy all trinkets(Deaths's verdict if i go dks),and most likely DFO for all my shamans,depends on market price really.
    The thing is Lord is not p2w and hardly anyone has bis gear even ulduar,let alone hc icc will be really hard beside maybe few guilds,and since i am horde that does not put me into hard bg situation.

Keep in mind that i dont plan to do 10 man pvp ,just 5 man with certain groups (10 mans would be in pve and farming content ,plus WG perhaps ).

Gearing and leveling time would be roughly 1.5 month (to reach 80 plus bg farm plus proffesion farm,plus bit practice on dks)
    Gearing on Icecrown paladins would be much lesser since i would be just voting each day,and gear wise i can get any thing for free beside smourne.
    Would take me 1 day to hit 80,1-2 days for all proffesions,and then just voting and doing weekly arenas.

When it comes to pvp dk vs paladin versus majority of people i am 99% sure dks will rape casters and melee in time that paladin will reach em (pets,frost specc,ghouls,silence,grips,and so on).

5. Will say again that 1x DK 4xret is better than both 5xDK or 5xret for pvp. If Jakkre still plays here then he's probably the best person to talk to about melee teams in WotLK.

The main benefit is Divine Storm and Art of War give you constant healing. DKs do have nice damage output and they are viable but the longevity on them isn't as reliable.

For Interact With Target I have it set on almost every keybind that my melee chars use so that there is no need to spam a separate button constantly.

6. Pretty much what Kalvindeane said.
    In PvP it goes like this:
    1DK 4Ret > 5DK > 5Ret

Dont even think of multiboxing 5 rets in pvp, they have no slow effects so range dps opponents will kite u forever.
    It need to be 1DK 4Ret, preferable a frost dk because it has more burst than Unholy.
    Main purpose of the DK is to spam chains of ice and deathgrip to stop opponents from kiting.
    1DK 4Ret is also the best pve team for 5 man dungeons.
    Other than that its quite hard to controle this setup and i only recommend it to experienced multiboxer.

4 or 5 frost DK are easier to controle and also strong.
    I prefer to play this setup with 4 chars and add a healer friend to the party.
    When it comes to dmg they deal the same if not more than the ret palys but they miss useful tools such as magic dispell, hof and all the bubbles.

When it comes to IWT, no need to make a seperated button for it. Just add IWT to the damage mapped keys of ur melee team.
    Anyways, I told u all this stuff already in a PM...

7. Sounds like most of you guys have a good software-specific solution to IWT so yea, scratch my suggestions about that. I still think getting a pedal in general might open up a few new options that even the most experienced boxer (even oneboxer) could come up with uses for. Also agree about the mixing of pallys/DKs as better than a homogeneous group of either. The topic did mentioned 5 DKs though, and if I was doing this I would probably level 5 pallys and 5 dks separately, and then combine them.

Yesterday I dusted off 5 DKs that I haven't used in a while and recorded doing Wintergrasp. If you think there's any info that can be gained it I'll edit it, annotate it, and upload it.

8. Upload it regardless ;)

ISBoxer has good integration for IWT. I'd suggest that all multiboxers give ISBoxer a proper try given all the features that it has.

9. IWT key is something u need to have near cause u will be pressing it non stop while mele boxing. I box 10 with prot pally as leader 1enh shammy, 4 blood dk and 4 resto druids, Death Grip ftw.

10. If you play a melee class and are NOT using ISBoxer. You are llike Fred Flintstone pushing your car with your feet :)

11. If you play a melee class and are NOT using ISBoxer. You are llike Fred Flintstone pushing your car with your feet :)
    That's quite true in my case, since I play melee classes without ISboxer and have interact with target bound to a foot pedal...literally driving with my feet.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned recording a video but I never bothered to upload it. Once I started editing it I felt that it was just too boring and sloppy to really be informative. Also no good examples of times where it's nice to have IWT bound independently from attacks.
    I guess I'll put it here anyway now just to show that it's feasible.

https://youtu.be/hZnRip528RY

12. That's quite true in my case, since I play melee classes without ISboxer and have interact with target bound to a foot pedal...literally driving with my feet.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned recording a video but I never bothered to upload it. Once I started editing it I felt that it was just too boring and sloppy to really be informative. Also no good examples of times where it's nice to have IWT bound independently from attacks.
    I guess I'll put it here anyway now just to show that it's feasible.

https://youtu.be/hZnRip528RY
    Do u use pwnboxer by any chance?
    Pwnboxer has key remapping that makes it also possible to send iwt together with melee abilitys.

13. Do u use pwnboxer by any chance?
    Pwnboxer has key remapping that makes it also possible to send iwt together with melee abilitys.
    I haven't tried pwnboxer. I'm using hotkeynet these days, but I manage pretty much everything with in-game macros. I could probably just as easily swap it out with autohotkey.

Foot pedal is bound to IWT for melee toons, and shift-G bound to IWT for casters since they make use of it far less often. The macro that changes leads switches click-to-move off for the leader so they are free to run around unaffected by either key.

14. You could try binding keyDOWN for skills and keyUP for IWT. For example in AHK you could do this:

Code:
    ~q::
    send {q}   ;Replace this line with send q hotkey to all windows
    keywait,q,up
    send {v}
    return
    So essentially you wouldn't need to use a footpedal. ISBoxer might also do this (not sure).

PS: Not sure how old thread is considered necroing. Multiboxing sub isn't that active so I'm assuming 2 weeks old post is still fine.
    Edited: October 26, 2016

15. Don't particularly need that in ISBoxer since it has an IWT function built in. Enables CTM, uses the IWT key, uses the hotkey you want the game to recognise and then disables CTM in one press.

12 Last