1. Funny DPS class?

Hi! I always been healer (have a Shamman, druid and priest already), I was thinking about leveling a DPS class (for PVE).
    I leveled a warlock in the past (affliction), but in my opinion feels boring to do always the same rotation of dots.
    What do you suggest?

2. I leveled a warlock in the past (affliction), but in my opinion feels boring to do always the same rotation of dots.
    If you see it like that simple, than every dps class just goes through a simple rotation.
    While pve raiding, a warlock does not follow a rotation, you can do that, but then your dps sucks. affliction warlock is one or the most difficult dps to play on top level, no simple rotation to follow but to observ a lot of dots and buff, never override a dot while using all buff procs and never ever let your buffed cor fade out.

If you master the art of dots you can do very good dps, if you dont a 3 button mage or fury/ret who simply press the next available button outdps you easily.

In general, every dps have a more or less simple rotation. If you are satisfied with 75% of your optainable dps, dps classes are not very complex. But if you want to reach near 100%, even a fury or mage gets challenging.

Fury / ret feels more like whack a mole than following a rotation

3. Yes, spamming Shadowbolt and tracking 3 DoTs is really hard idd.

If u ask me, from melee, the most fun to play and also dificult to play classes are Frost DK and Feral Druid (Feral beeing a bit the more dificult and fun).
    FuryWar and RetPala are fun duo to a lot of cleave DPS potential but need Shadowmourne to pew pew.

Fire mages, as range, can be really fun duo to nice DMG they do, even tho they are more or less 3 button DPS class (almost every rotation of every class is 3-5 button spam anyway...).

Hunter with a Explo Trap spec can be fun, as something in btwn range and melee DPS, but doing those MDs and Tranq shots can ruin it.

Overall it all comes to personal preferences.
    If u are a range class player u will have more fun with Mage or Lock than with Feral or FDK.
    Same goes the other way arround, so i guess u can watch some videos on youtube and try to decide via that.

4. Frost DK difficult to play? It seems i missed something...

5. Maybe a rogue? Or feral.
    I second this and you don't competion on gear drops which is nice most of the time you'll be the only feral druid or combat rogue in the raid.

6. Play a ret paladin. right now there isn't enough of paladin , and they're roflfacepalmsmashallbutton easiest class to play. you get a bubble/heartstone, wings, even stuns heck ...
    definitly the funniest class to play.

oh... and you can ride faster...

7. Not enough ret paladins? Funny joke