1. Can donate for 1 BIS item, which one should i choose? (trinkets, weapon)

so this is my current 5.9k gs frost dk. my offhand is pretty bad (1.5 atk speed, but higher ilvl as my mainhand which is 2.6 atk speed) aswell as one of my trinkets.

should i donate for havoc hc, dbw hc or sts hc? not only considering the dps increase, also please considering how hard these items are to get in the legit way. dont wanna donate for smth that is acquired pretty easily :P

if the decision is havoc hc, i would replace the ilvl 264 weapon and use havoc for mh and frost giant cleaver for oh right?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

also should i change my sigil of pestilence for the sigil of awareness? does the 300 obli dmg increase outweigh the +200 str procc?

thanks in advance!
    Edited: December 5, 2017

2. Havoc's Call, or, Sharpened Twilight Scale (STS).

They are both really dificult to get duo to 2 things:
    Bosses that drop them are hard to kill,
    A lot of other classes need those trinkets.

If u ask me, get both items via coins and u wont regret it.

I really dont know which one is more worth, since there is only 200ilvl trinket from ToC 5m that can "replace" STS (aka with same stats), and there is no other Weapon in the game with that much DPS and stats in it.
    But i think, considering that 1.5sec speed wep is really awfull, u should get Havoc's Call with ur current gear setup.

Before u chose, wait for more answers i guess...
    I hope someone else would have a bit more helpfull answer.

P.S. if ur Obliterate is doing most DMG out of all ur abilities after fight ends, u should use Sigil of Awareness, especialy if u can get more than 1200+arp from gear and gems.
    Edited: December 5, 2017

3. i would go for STS as i did on my alt, and about weps, there is gunship 10 axe and dbs 25 bloodvenom and you can get really good weps from vote shop for 16 vp "Serilas, Blood Blade of Invar One-Arm" that are really good for fdk till you get icc 10 hc axe or 25n wep