1. Should i play here?

Hey people, im new in Warmane. I´m playing in Lordaeron (25lv char) and im really enjoying it, even without the RDF. I have done all Dungeons in my lvl interval except for the Alliance exclusives. I enjoy it, but it requires a lot of time that i not always have. So, im willing to start a character in Icecrown too (even donating to avoid queues). But:

1-As this is x7, which is recommended minimum lvl to do RDF?
    2-Will i do ALL Dungeons at least from TBC to further with RDF?
    3-How about raids? As new player will i find people in order to do Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK Raids?

Please, tell me your experience here, i could also create a char in Outland, but i LOVE the atmosphere of Northrend. Oh, and sorry if my english is a bit bad.

2. If you are premium, than yes I recommend it.

1. Rarely people do low level RDF. (Roll Tank for endless RDF)
    2. If your a tank maybe, other than that no
    3. Raids are corrupted with GearScore (Naxx req 5.5k+ GS now my dudes), but you may find some guilds willing to take in new guys and gear them up. As for TBC/Vanilla many people do xmog runs, and some have 60/70 twinks that they use to do daily/weekly raids with to gear up.

Experience here was good as long as you have some friends. Best way is to get in a social guild (not Ohdo **** Ohdo never join it) and meet new people. The more friends you have the wider your range will be to get yourself in raids without you meeting the minimum GS req. As you level there is a lot of ganking, but dw it's usually low GS 80s and unskilled PvPers, so not much of a threat as there are other places to level. PvP is about the same. Battlegrounds are horrid for low GS as all the players gank you first and camo you, however stick with your team and you get get your Wrathful offsets and have a head start in ilvl and GS.

Good luck.

3. If you are premium, than yes I recommend it.

1. Rarely people do low level RDF. (Roll Tank for endless RDF)
    2. If your a tank maybe, other than that no
    3. Raids are corrupted with GearScore (Naxx req 5.5k+ GS now my dudes), but you may find some guilds willing to take in new guys and gear them up. As for TBC/Vanilla many people do xmog runs, and some have 60/70 twinks that they use to do daily/weekly raids with to gear up.

Experience here was good as long as you have some friends. Best way is to get in a social guild (not Ohdo **** Ohdo never join it) and meet new people. The more friends you have the wider your range will be to get yourself in raids without you meeting the minimum GS req. As you level there is a lot of ganking, but dw it's usually low GS 80s and unskilled PvPers, so not much of a threat as there are other places to level. PvP is about the same. Battlegrounds are horrid for low GS as all the players gank you first and camo you, however stick with your team and you get get your Wrathful offsets and have a head start in ilvl and GS.

Good luck.
    Tanking is the only role i hate hahaha I guess ill give it a try. At weekends i can play in Lordaeron (In there i see a lot of people doing low lvl dungeons, but not so much doing tbc or wotlk) but i will come to icecrown the other days when i have less time and see if i like it.

Thx for your opinions!

4. You can do multiple RDFs a day as a lowbie, but many of them aren't worthwhile as questing is faster. You can get lvl 80 in a couple days. The furthest back in raiding is Ulduar. Everything else is basically a "transmog run" and not taken seriously

5. Don't listen to the other guy.

You should totally join <Ohdo> to enhance your experience.

6. Don't listen to the other guy.

You should totally join <Ohdo> to enhance your experience.
    OMG, is the legend of Ohdo still alive?