1. Getting camped for 45 minutes , got killed 22times

I want to know if players are allowed to camp me for 45 minutes without letting me play the game and waiting for me to respawn so they can kill me over instantly for a prolonged period of time.

Their names are

Failams - Blood elf holy pally
    Chuidono - Orc frost dk

I was not able to play the game ive payed for a prem account,
    and as far as I am concerned being more of a retail wow player-
    this is not allowed,

Any help?

2. I want to know if players are allowed to camp me for 45 minutes without letting me play the game and waiting for me to respawn so they can kill me over instantly for a prolonged period of time.

Their names are

Chuidono - Orc frost dk

this is not allowed,

Any help?
    It's allowed.

Options:
    1. Stop respawning and go afk on 15 mins.
    2. Take ress sickness, HS and do quests in some other zone.
    3. Logout and go do something else for 15-20 minutes and come back.
    4. If they're still there, look at #2 or #3.
    5. Join global and ask some 80s to come to help you. There's usually someone who's glad to come and kill gankers.
    6. Go play something else and log later/the next day.
    Edited: December 5, 2017

3. As much as I absolutely hate this kind of behavior in Icecrown and other servers, Evangelion is right about it being allowed and his tips are very well said.

Unfortunately, it's also allowed on Retail until Battle for Azeroth hits where ganking will be less of a thing.

And another thing, if a mod reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sticky my Drinking Game thread.

4. I want to know if players are allowed to camp me for 45 minutes without letting me play the game and waiting for me to respawn so they can kill me over instantly for a prolonged period of time.

Their names are

Chuidono - Orc frost dk

this is not allowed,

Any help?
    How can we help you ??? Use your brain .. find the solution :) .. Que rbg/rdf and then escape / Unstuck from site .. idk what lvl your char is .. if you are 80 you can escape w/o problem and not getting farmed for 40 min lol .. how can you even let someone farm you 40 min

5. It took you 45 minutes of dying to make a change of action? And that action was to cry on the forum? Not very productive, you probably wont even see those people again anyway

6. It took you 45 minutes of dying to make a change of action? And that action was to cry on the forum? Not very productive, you probably wont even see those people again anyway
    He'll fit right in here.

7. Write us your name pls, we will make sure nobody will camp you again ^_~

8. It's allowed.

Options:
    1. Stop respawning and go afk on 15 mins.
    2. Take ress sickness, HS and do quests in some other zone.
    3. Logout and go do something else for 15-20 minutes and come back.
    4. If they're still there, look at #2 or #3.
    5. Join global and ask some 80s to come to help you. There's usually someone who's glad to come and kill gankers.
    6. Go play something else and log later/the next day.
    ^this. All of it, every single point. It's a PvP server - ganking is only punishable if it is griefing in extreme amounts, like keeping an entire quest hub shut down for days, murdering every quest NPC and player that get close, things like that. Camping is on the lower side of griefing, it can be easily avoided by switching zones or spirit ressing, and it's not punishable.

And yeah, this comes from a guy who cried about some morons camping the entrance to BF on Outland for hours with Fear + MC > jump, not allowing anyone to do the dungeon. That's extreme griefing. They didn't get punished and they continue doing it to this day, after one month. So your case is comparatively "mild".

9. you probably wont even see those people again anyway
    Inbe4 Angwe comes to Warmane...
    Edited: December 7, 2017

10. Write us your name pls, we will make sure nobody will camp you again ^_~
    Ye write your name please, i also hate low level camper and hang arround a lot in stv and gadgetzan to protect leveling player.
    If you provide a name people like sybirke and me make sure (at least try) to reduce this camping *******s.

11. You are persistent little fellow arent ya

12. At all those people who think , I didnt know what to do etc,

No , I did know my options - But I am a retail player and I just joined here
    I leveled 1-80 and got 4700gs in /played under 2days,

Problem is that I felt that camping me and not letting me quest for 45mins was almost an act of online racism-
    People camped me , split on the map so I cannot respawn and invited a rogue so they can kill the quest miniboss in borean tundra for MORE THAN2 HOURS ,
    just so I cannot go and finish the quest just in case I escaped

I mean I get it some people are desperate some are bored
    but wasnt that a bit too much ?

Please feel free to add me I am now a fresh 80 named Chash grinding as hard as I can.

Out of the record , This topic was created to SUGGEST ways that you can stop getting perma camped without quitting the game or playing the next day or or or,

Thanks a lot for your participation suggestions and activity
    Please if you want a friend add me ( ;

13. Problem is that I felt that camping me and not letting me quest for 45mins was almost an act of online racism-
    Yeah, Horde and Alliance tend to be racist towards each other.

14. Camping someone for that long isnt actually allowed in retail.

I'd understand if someone camped someone for 10-15 minutes, but after that its just taking the piss.
    Tho, it's a PvP server, but that doesn't mean people should be camping someone for THAT long to ruin their gaming experience.

If that happened on retail, you could actually ticket a Game Master and the GM would actually tell them to move on. It happened me on multiple occuations.

12 Last