1. Problem is that I felt that camping me and not letting me quest for 45mins was almost an act of online racism
    This has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

2. TL;DR
    I bend over with my pants down and big bad evil racists keep giving it to me up my bum. Please someone pull my pants up.

3. TL;DR
    I bend over with my pants down and big bad evil racists keep giving it to me up my bum. Please someone pull my pants up.
    Ahahaha!

How can you even get camped when you're 80? By the time you revive and mount-up, they can never reach you, it's a matter of a second for crying out loud!
    Anyway, the best way to avoid being camped is to be adjustable. Log back to your healer, or a tank. Think of a good name for a new character and make one, Alt-Tab Lifehack videos or American Road Rage (xD), just let them have it without you.
    People who camp are trying their best to regain that feeling of power about themselves, or/and self esteem. They cannot do **** in a serious PvP action, so they have to gank you. That's no way near fun, yet you may well be that piece of a cake they are after, make them happy tiger.

4. I want to know if players are allowed to camp me for 45 minutes without letting me play the game and waiting for me to respawn so they can kill me over instantly for a prolonged period of time.

Their names are

Failams - Blood elf holy pally
    Chuidono - Orc frost dk

I was not able to play the game ive payed for a prem account,
    and as far as I am concerned being more of a retail wow player-
    this is not allowed,

Any help?
    Okay dude, if I find your killers I will camp them for 45 min, are you happy?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

5. Camping someone for that long isnt actually allowed in retail.

I'd understand if someone camped someone for 10-15 minutes, but after that its just taking the piss.
    Tho, it's a PvP server, but that doesn't mean people should be camping someone for THAT long to ruin their gaming experience.

If that happened on retail, you could actually ticket a Game Master and the GM would actually tell them to move on. It happened me on multiple occuations.
    Very true , thats why I started this entire thing ,
    lets clear the fog please

6. @
    Ahahaha!

How can you even get camped when you're 80? By the time you revive and mount-up, they can never reach you, it's a matter of a second for crying out loud!
    Anyway, the best way to avoid being camped is to be adjustable. Log back to your healer, or a tank. Think of a good name for a new character and make one, Alt-Tab Lifehack videos or American Road Rage (xD), just let them have it without you.
    People who camp are trying their best to regain that feeling of power about themselves, or/and self esteem. They cannot do **** in a serious PvP action, so they have to gank you. That's no way near fun, yet you may well be that piece of a cake they are after, make them happy tiger.
    If you took the time to read instead of posting your random thoughts youd understand I was leveling (71) and was camped by 4 80's- At the end of the day the best tip I was given is : When hordes are in a trollish mood -Just log off and play another game very nicely done warmane aka ex molten / aka ex AT

@
    TL;DR
    Feels bad mate, you better get used to not having a good mood
    Edited: December 10, 2017

7. when wow comunity start call ganging low lvls a part of pvp? its not looks like player versus player its looks like steal candys from kids.
    Same like premade against 1k gs pugs . Dont see part of pvp here coz u doing nothing to beat your enemy same your enemy doing few action to fight wich u means no challange what is poin of pvp without any challange just dominate fetish not even close to any sort of player against player coz here we missing that important part called AGAINST our versus if they cant do anything against u its no pvp its pdf player dominate fethish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
    just call one thing wich other words not make them same
    Edited: December 14, 2017

8. If that happened on retail, you could actually ticket a Game Master and the GM would actually tell them to move on. It happened me on multiple occuations.
    Yeah you can open a ticket and cry on the shoulder of a brave game master and, for blizzard, they are forced to contact the ganker and ask them to move on. But that is all they do, they nicely ask the ganker to move on but there is nothing more they can do.
    Back in vanilla days my squad and me got to chat with a GM nearly every day and nothing ever happened when we refused to stop. They once nearly got us because we where sitting on the roofs of darkshire to avoid the (vanilla op) guards, somehow abusing game mechanic.

Chat was something like
    GM: Hello, again in darkshire?
    Me: Hello, got a ticket again?
    GM: Yes, dont you want to level and reach 60 at any time?
    Me: No, having fun here right now
    GM: But other peoples do not have fun and you are abusing a game mechanic.
    Me: We do what?
    GM: Guards canĀ“t reach you on the roofs
    Me: So? Let them come up here
    GM: Not possible at the moment and for now you are no longer allowed to stay at roofs in darkshire
    Me: only in darkshire?
    GM: yes....
    Me: But we are allowed to PvP on the ground in darkshire?
    GM: Yes you are, but dont you want to see other areas? There are many other beautiful places where you can PvP
    Me: We might change later, but now darkshire is horde territory
    GM: Ok, but stay away from the roofs or we actually have a reason to give you a break. Have fun in the world of warcraft.

First 12