1. TBC PVE progression

Yo guys, i have a question reggarding TBC as i am new to it.
    WHat happens to pve once all content is released ?
    For example, if i am a fresh 80 will i still be able to progress throug all the old raids in order to get to the final tier ?
    Or it will be pointless since i will get better gear somewhere/all the raids will be full of overgeared people?
    Is it like WOTLK where people dont even bother progressing throug naxx/ulduar?

To summarize, if i dont haste myself to catch up with the progression before the BT release, ill be missing all the fun?

2. That's an interesting question. I also thought about it. I think there are many differences between TBC and WOTLK in this concern. In Wotlk it is quite easy to get good gear once you get lvl 80, because Heroics are much easier, you got daily heroics for dungeons and raids with even Frost Emblem - Rewards, so after a while you can buy very good items there. Not just because of this, the overall gear of the players is much higher - so it's easier to get dragged through higher Raids - even ICC and get good equip there.

In TBC it is more difficult, because there are not so many easy possibilities to get gear. Heroics require reputation to go them - and in my experience dungeons and heroics are a lot more difficult and take more time than in WOTLK. Concerning overall gear of players: it will take a lot of time until Random-Raids are really on farm status. For a long time, the lower raids beginning with Karazhan will be quite important to get it going with PvE-Content and gearing. Of course - there are guilds that farm the current content; but that might not be the reality of most of the players who just got lvl 70.

So I would say, that the field is very broad; many new players starting with PvE-Content and this will continue for a long time. Just my point of view.

Think for example of a newly-formed guild of a group of players that just got lvl 70. They don't really have other possibilities to get it going with PvE-Content, than to start with the first raid dungeon. There might not be shortcuts. Yes - some later Patches make it a bit easier, e.g. Heroics already with Honored reputation. But - they have to be mastered as well.
    Edited: December 6, 2017