1. Suggestions for Lordaeron low-level PvE.

Hello everyone, i want to bring some suggestions about low-level dungeon activity on Lordaeron.

I used to play Lordaeron from start, and it was great, because most of people were lowies there wasn't any problem with finding group for quests or dungeon run. But i haven't been playing WoW for a half of year so when i came back few days ago and decided to make a new character i met some differencies.

First of all it's very hard to find low-level dungeon group, especially for unpopular dungeons, like BFD, and in contempt of common opinon that it's because unactive RDF, i can see the problem in possibility to boost lowies through the dungeon. If i trying to make a group, my guildmates, or even random guys from global chat whisper me: "hey, stop spamming, i can boost you". And if i'm being like "I have 72 lvl pala there and can boost myself by dualboxing. I just don't want to", they claim me stupid.

Second problem is connected with first. There's too much twinks at 10s, 20s, 30s BGs, which make a great problem for people who just started to play on Lordaeron to start PvP. If you don't have high-level character and plenty of gold it will be very hard to make same gears/enchants.

So generally i think, that restricting level gap between party members entering the low-level dungeon can solve this.
    There's idea: using RDF every dungeon have level boundaries, you can't join the queue if you have higher level. Why don't just apply this boundaries for players who enter dungeon as group? This will make people run through the dungeons by themselves, providing more PvE activity and make much more difficult to become BG pwner even it's your second character. For sure, there shouldn't be restrictions for soloing dungeons for high-levels, because if you are 80, you may need farm some Xmogs or greens for disenchant from low dungeons. The only problem can be with people a bit higher, than allowable level, who skipped dungeon while leveling, but still would like to get some items and make some quests there. So we can make boundaries a bit wider, for example for 5 more levels. This will allow those players to join other groups, if they don't want to be boosted.

For example. The Deadmines are for 15-24 level, if you 30 and higher, you will not be able to enter dungeon while being in group with at least 1 player with level range 15-29. But you can enter it without group even if you are 80. I guess this restrictions should be added to every dungeons except high-end classic and BC content, because raid instances are very difficult, but gear from it is worse than Outland/Nortrend quest reward items.

So let me resume:
    1) No restrictions by level for solo entering dungeons.
    2) Entering 15-70 level non-raid dungeons as group should be restricted by suggested level for that instance.

2. So basically you want to remove dungeon boosts from the game. That's a big huge giant NO.

Yes, the realm has aged. Yes, there are a lot of twinks who do low-lvl PvP among themselves, pretty much. Yes, you can't even get a dungeon group nowadays because everyone sits on their mains.

This is what happens to every old realm. Icecrown is an exception because it has higher rates and RDF enabled. I understand your dream for pristine and social leveling. However, what you're suggesting is just not going to happen, like, ever at all. First, it will make leveling an alt harder by disabling boosting in dungeons (which many people do). Second, disabling boosting in dungeons will also make twinking near-impossible. All of that because you can't find groups and don't like twinks.

The problem with the dungeons can easily be fixed by just enabling RDF. Lordaeron is on 3.3.5 ICC anyway, so it SHOULD have RDF by design now.
    Edited: December 6, 2017

3. Exactly. Activate RDF and bam chicken dinner

4. Like other people said activate RDF and teaming up for dung should be fine

5. I don't really see a reason RDF to be disabled...
    As it assume to be blizzlike x1 then should have Dungeon Finder option. As i remember when i played the original server at WOTLK there were a RDF.
    People spend too much time of farming of reputation and questing i dont think i want to travel for every dungeon. This is waste of so much time.

6. I don't really see a reason RDF to be disabled...
    As it assume to be blizzlike x1 then should have Dungeon Finder option. As i remember when i played the original server at WOTLK there were a RDF.
    People spend too much time of farming of reputation and questing i dont think i want to travel for every dungeon. This is waste of so much time.
    Well, the realm ist x1, but not blizzlike if you did not notice already. The raids are tuned to be more difficult, incresed drop rates on greens etc. so I do not see what your argument is supposed to say, it is simply a realm design feature that Warmane chose.

7. Enabling RDF is the only logical move for Lordaeron realm, since it served its purpose as a realm design. Now it is just left to die slowly.
    Only way to make this realm viable again is to enable RDF...but we all know we speak on owner's deaf ears when it comes to this matter.