1. Counter for RMP

Hey,

want ot talk about TBC 3v3
    As you could notice, 80% of 3v3 teams having rdruid or dpriest but what about rshaman or hpal?
    I don't know what combo is better for it.

So, try to help me and answer this questions (in your opinion):

Best-3 3v3 combs for hpal:
    1) ___
    2) ___
    3) ___

Best-3 3v3 combs for rshman:
    1) ___
    2) ___
    3) ___

Counter/hardest team for RMP?
    1) __

TY.

2. Best-3 3v3 combs for hpal:
    1) mage
    2) rog
    3) hpaly

Best-3 3v3 combs for rshman:
    1) mage
    2) rog
    3) rshman

Sad but true. Mages and Rogs are the cancer of TBC.
    As far as I know its like this until s4. Then double heal and warrior becomes also a pretty strong setup.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200808071.../rankings/3v3/

3. Best bet vs RMP is Warrior Lock Druid.

Mages and Rogs are the cancer of TBC.
    Mages and rogues are strong in the right hands. Imo cancer-wise resto druids are undisputable number 1, with Sl/Sl locks a close second. I've played all of the above and restodruids and locks are absolute faceroll compared to mages and rogues. You can relax way more in arena and make a lot more mistakes.

To answer OP's other questions, your best bet for s3 Hpala succes is 100% in 5v5.

In 3s I had fun on rsham with warrior/lock or with hunter/feral.
    In 3s with pala you can play Hpala/retri/war if you want to cleave. It's cheese but clothies just die with a freedom warrior and a retri on them with double defensive dispell. This is surprisingly annoying to deal with even for a heavy cc team like RMP.

Getting sheeps with sacrifice/dispell/reflect is a pain in the ***. By the time you have some winters chill on sheep targets it gets a lot easier, but a lot rides on the mage.
    Edited: December 6, 2017

4. Best bet vs RMP is Warrior Lock Druid.

Mages and rogues are strong in the right hands. Imo cancer-wise resto druids are undisputable number 1, with Sl/Sl locks a close second. I've played all of the above and restodruids and locks are absolute faceroll compared to mages and rogues. You can relax way more in arena and make a lot more mistakes.

To answer OP's other questions, your best bet for s3 Hpala succes is 100% in 5v5.

In 3s I had fun on rsham with warrior/lock or with hunter/feral.
    In 3s with pala you can play Hpala/retri/war if you want to cleave. It's cheese but clothies just die with a freedom warrior and a retri on them with double defensive dispell. This is surprisingly annoying to deal with even for a heavy cc team like RMP.

Getting sheeps with sacrifice/dispell/reflect is a pain in the ***. By the time you have some winters chill on sheep targets it gets a lot easier, but a lot rides on the mage.
    i played rsham war and hunter on another server and we did ok hunter rapes mage so it help counter rmp, would like to try druid war hunter as well. not sure if its better then what you said above but i think the hunter is key to counter mages.

hpally ret war sounds fun :)