1. Arena Saison 3 Release Question

Hi everybody,

I have one question about the saison 3 which is coming in 10 days. I tryed to find out in internet but impossible to find the answer.

- I know when I was on official I had an epic trinket 40 resilience. Will this trinket will also be released with S3??
    - I want to ask about the cloak which cost 60 BoJ (Dory), will it be release also with saison 3?
    - Same question for the 30k Honor trinkets with AP, SP, HB, Hast etc which when you activate boost up your HP for +1750 (Or something like this)

I'm sorry if someone replied on this and maybe it is only coming at saison 4 but I have some doubt because after looking at some old screen I this that I had this epic trinket with a full S3 gear. But maybe it was just the begining of S4.

Ciao ciao,
    Bali

2. Hi everybody,

I have one question about the saison 3 which is coming in 10 days. I tryed to find out in internet but impossible to find the answer.

- I know when I was on official I had an epic trinket 40 resilience. Will this trinket will also be released with S3??
    - I want to ask about the cloak which cost 60 BoJ (Dory), will it be release also with saison 3?
    - Same question for the 30k Honor trinkets with AP, SP, HB, Hast etc which when you activate boost up your HP for +1750 (Or something like this)

I'm sorry if someone replied on this and maybe it is only coming at saison 4 but I have some doubt because after looking at some old screen I this that I had this epic trinket with a full S3 gear. But maybe it was just the begining of S4.

Ciao ciao,
    Bali
    not sure about everything you asked but Dory's Embrace comes in patch 2.3 or at least it did on live,that is s3 correct? no clue wtf is going on in outland with patches and pve all i know is s3 comes out in like a week and Dory's Embrace's came in game with patch 2.3. if we are on patch 2.3 then Dory's Embrace should be in game.

3. Cheerz buddy for the reply,

Yes I know that but in live version BT came before S3 etc etc, this is why I was asking such kind of Info to Staff because if it is like live we should also have the release of BT but they didn't anounce that. Moreover the epic trinket also came at that time and at 2.3 also came Zul Aman. Let's see if staff replies.

4. Cheerz buddy for the reply,

Yes I know that but in live version BT came before S3 etc etc, this is why I was asking such kind of Info to Staff because if it is like live we should also have the release of BT but they didn't anounce that. Moreover the epic trinket also came at that time and at 2.3 also came Zul Aman. Let's see if staff replies.
    np :) and like i said i have no clue wtf the staff is doing with patches and pve stuff some things seem *** backwards on this server.like the gold squish?why in the hell would people want to squish gold on TBC servers that are not even in end game and are only months old....