1. Trading gold

Hello everybody, I got a question about selling gold through marketplace, and I assume if I want to sell gold, I need to have atleast 1 coin or to be a donor, because it says there is a service fee for this option to post, that you are making gold sale, is there no other way, to sell gold for coins and not to be a donor in this point?

2. i think theres no way if you are not donor, however the fee is paid AFTER the auction, so i dont know why there is this restriction of donor status

3. i think theres no way if you are not donor, however the fee is paid AFTER the auction, so i dont know why there is this restriction of donor status
    the trading feature itself is for premium members. its like additional advantages of premium status.

as for fee, yes you are correct. upon purchanse, the one who sold gold and recieved coins will recieve 15% less than the actual price you putted for.

for example, if you sell gold for 44coins, 4 coins will be deducted as fee and you will recieve 40.

not too long ago this was changed from 5% to 15%.

4. the trading feature itself is for premium members. its like additional advantages of premium status.

as for fee, yes you are correct. upon purchanse, the one who sold gold and recieved coins will recieve 15% less than the actual price you putted for.

for example, if you sell gold for 44coins, 4 coins will be deducted as fee and you will recieve 40.

not too long ago this was changed from 5% to 15%.
    I dont know were you learned math but 15% of 44 coins is 6.6 coins..

5. I dont know were you learned math but 15% of 44 coins is 6.6 coins..
    lul i never rly counted just wrote @ random, tho i think its 10% not 15 afterall.

6. Dudes, no matter how much you sell tax is 1 coin for each sale. Not 15%, that is for character trade, I think.

Nop, there has been some changes - it's 10% tax, minimum 1 coin.
    Edited: December 13, 2017

7. Dudes, no matter how much you sell tax is 1 coin for each sale. Not 15%, that is for character trade, I think.

Nop, there has been some changes - it's 10% tax, minimum 1 coin.
    I was just correcting his math :')
    This threat was useless anyway.
    Warmane provides every info for it...