1. Miners vs Botters

Hi, so are there any plans to adress the botfest happening in northrend? they are using all our resources and the land cant take it anymore... there are way to many botters gathering ores and herbs, wich makes it impossible to get my blacksmithing up without spending lots and lots of gold to buy from botters, wich gives them a reason to continue botting, and the evil circle continues...

I am glad to see some ppl getting banned for botting in red text, but they r not enough, we need more bans or increase the respawn rate of veins and ores.

2. Hi, so are there any plans to adress the botfest happening in northrend? they are using all our resources and the land cant take it anymore... there are way to many botters gathering ores and herbs, wich makes it impossible to get my blacksmithing up without spending lots and lots of gold to buy from botters, wich gives them a reason to continue botting, and the evil circle continues...

I am glad to see some ppl getting banned for botting in red text, but they r not enough, we need more bans or increase the respawn rate of veins and ores.
    bro.. they get ban.. make new account.. lvl up a char.. or buy it from store naked.. gg.. the gold that they earn by botting is enought to buy a char.. so

3. bro.. they get ban.. make new account.. lvl up a char.. or buy it from store naked.. gg.. the gold that they earn by botting is enought to buy a char.. so
    exactly, so something to counter that should be done... increasing the spawn rate on veins and herbs would lower the prices on them and in turn the botters would make less gold, and normal players have a chance to get what they want... although i like when the botters gets banned, ive tried to report many players for botting by ticket, but it took 3-4 days and got no respond, so i gave up :P

4. Increase spawn rate? Give botters more ores? I dont think that will help. I think that will just cause botters to control the market even more

5. Increase spawn rate? Give botters more ores? I dont think that will help. I think that will just cause botters to control the market even more
    botters follow a specific rout, knowing their rout, ppl can just avoid that rout and be able to get more ores when they spawn before the botters makes a full rotation... ofc that is one of the options, wich is a thousand times better than the current situation...

the same problem was on cata realms when i played, but the spawn rate was so fast, the botters were just insignificant, and the price was so low on ores you actually didnt have to lvl up mining...

Im not saying its the best solution, but its A solution and a pritty good one i would say.

Keep in mind, its not only the botters u r competing with, in a realm with 12000 players there are still lots and lots of miners flying around in the same area... flying around for 1 hour just to get 1 or 2 veins is realy bad.

6. Hi, so are there any plans to adress the botfest happening in northrend? they are using all our resources and the land cant take it anymore... there are way to many botters gathering ores and herbs, wich makes it impossible to get my blacksmithing up without spending lots and lots of gold to buy from botters, wich gives them a reason to continue botting, and the evil circle continues...

Bro there was a ban wave today at least 7-10 people banned for botting.

7. Bro there was a ban wave today at least 7-10 people banned for botting.
    i know, and thats very good, but its still not enough :P there are waay to many botters still... for example in borean thundra there at least 30 bots grinding mobs for exp, then they go to dragonblight and there were another 20 botters there... and i wasnt even looking for botters... they r just there being obvious with their bots... then there are the botters that farm mats in different areas, lets approximate to 20 in each area... whats 10ppl getting banned compared to all the botters?

8. exactly, so something to counter that should be done... increasing the spawn rate on veins and herbs would lower the prices on them and in turn the botters would make less gold, and normal players have a chance to get what they want... although i like when the botters gets banned, ive tried to report many players for botting by ticket, but it took 3-4 days and got no respond, so i gave up :P
    Changing the nodes will do very little, I encountered a duo of retribution(big surprise)paladins farming winterskorns for several hours.
    They'll make do with greens/cloth/pots if there's a lack of herbs/skins/ores.
    I do agree on reporting them being a pain since by the time the damn thing gets looked at due to all the "hurrdurr multibox hax" or "help i cant reach my body" type of tickets you will encounter a dozen more.

A report-a-bot channel would be perfect, previous server I played on there was a report-cheater channel however it could get read by cheaters themselves and they'd just /hax-off. Botters on the other hand, really...really don't pay attention to their games...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ywBX1OGeE

9. i really dont know what you are all talking about, i just login do my route (4 min) and always find some things. At least the materials have som value. what is the difference between selling 10 ores for 10g each or selling 2 ores for 50?
    Edited: December 11, 2017 Reason: additional explanation

10. i really dont know what you are all talking about, i just login do my route (4 min) and always find some things. At least the materials have som value. what is the difference between selling 10 ores for 10g each or selling 2 ores for 50?
    it depends on the time you log on, the time i can play is when lots of players are mining and its near impossible to get any ores... no one is talking about selling stuff so i dont know what you mean by that. The point of stopping bots are so ppl who play manually can get their job done by lvl up their blacksmithing or jewelcrafting and make stuff with them. Having to rely on botters to sell you ores is game breaking for me (personal opinion), i prefer to mine, melt and craft my own stuff as the game intended it to be. Your luck in finding ores is 1 in a million.