1. Netherwing Drake Questline..

I just finished the Netherwing Drake questline and got exalted, but the last quest its supposed to take me back to their zone but it didnt, now when i go there to get my drakes i cant, they attack me, even tho im exalted now and At War is not checked in reputation, so i dont know.. and i see people with these drakes so whats the deal? cant get 1 GM ingame to talk to, and 12000 players online, where are they?

2. I don't think that matters, i just wouldnt be able to buy em or learn the drakes, but the zone is still unfriendly to me, attacking me, that should not happen if you're exalted, and im not at war with them btw, last quest should have taken me to them and they would not attack me, but it didnt just gave me exalted..

3. in order to turn into an ally of the netherwing you must have a 280% mount. you get the next quest from the same guy you started the chain with which allows you to go to netherwing ledge and begin the quests (or get your drake)

4. It does matter. There's a final quest which will only unlock if you had 300 riding skill

5. in order to turn into an ally of the netherwing you must have a 280% mount. you get the next quest from the same guy you started the chain with which allows you to go to netherwing ledge and begin the quests (or get your drake)
    Thank you, got me worried for a sec ;)