1. LFM ZG Rep Farming

Howdy all, I'm looking to obtain the enchant oil recipes from Zandalar Tribe, and seeking a few adventurers who might be interested in farming some ZG rep for an hour or so on weekends. Word on the web is that a 5-man 70 crew should be sufficient; I just know it's not solo-able.

I figure odds are that someone's nostalgic to see the ZG interior and/or get some of their own Zandalar goodies.

2. I want to on Alliance. Need the tanking headenchant.

3. My fellow is on horde. Paladin Bourben.

4. Word on the web is that a 5-man 70 crew should be sufficient; I just know it's not solo-able.
    It is indeed not soloable. I did some rep farming on my Holy Priest for the oils. You only need to kill trash for the tokens that drop, which is the easiest way to farm the rep. I had two friends help me, an undergeared Arms Warrior and a Survival Hunter. It wasn't particularly difficult to kill any of the trash so long as nobody over-pulled trash (2-4 mobs at a time, ideally). More people makes the killing more efficient, but also keep in mind that more people in the group, means more people rolling on the rep tokens unless you can get them to agree to pass on them for you.

5. It is indeed not soloable. I did some rep farming on my Holy Priest for the oils. You only need to kill trash for the tokens that drop, which is the easiest way to farm the rep. I had two friends help me, an undergeared Arms Warrior and a Survival Hunter. It wasn't particularly difficult to kill any of the trash so long as nobody over-pulled trash (2-4 mobs at a time, ideally). More people makes the killing more efficient, but also keep in mind that more people in the group, means more people rolling on the rep tokens unless you can get them to agree to pass on them for you.
    I just used 2x mages and aggroed the crocodile pits + tigers + panthers + the entire jindo room and aoe for about 8 min (one mage does max rank until 80% and the other mage R1 at 50% of the 1st mage's Blizzard in order to let the 1st mage reposition). CRITICAL: Never spec Frostbitten. Never ever use Frost Nova.
    The mana is recharged by the lightning spamming voodoo gnomes in combination with the Magic Absorption talent.
    The mages just need to be level 70, minimum full green spell caster gear.
    Takes about 5h of this to reach exalted. Best of luck ladies and gentlemen.
    Edit: You can solo it with 1 mage only but it becomes a lot easier with 2x.
    Edited: December 12, 2017