1. Class Suggestions

Hi folks,

I currently have a warrior (Prot/Fury) and a priest (Holy/Spirit) that I enjoy using. I want to add one more player to my rotation. I am having a hard time deciding and was hoping I could get some suggestions.

My requirements are that it has to have alchemy/herb as the profession and it would be a class that would be in high demand for raid pugs.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

2. Any class can have Alch/Herb as professions.

If you gear your Prot Warrior, it will be in demand as a tank.
    If you gear your Holy Priest, it will be in demand as a (raid) healer.

A raid supportive DPS class is always welcome. These are usually Shamans, Locks, Mages and Boomkins.

3. Since you already have a Tank (Prot), a Melee DPS (Fury), a Healer (Holy) and a Caster DPS (Spreist), the only thing you lack is a ranged physical damage dealer who has a pet (Hunter).

Going for Casters will be somewhat like Spreist and Melee DPS or even Tanks, you already have a Warrior for it. So, I'd suggest relying on a pet with a physical damage dealer. Although the class is easy, it definitely is extremely fun. You can go for BM and choose between Survival and MM for the second talent build.

4. In 3.3.5 MM hunter put out Impressive DPS in raids, One of the top, If not the TOP dps in raid in this patch.

5. Thank you for the suggestions. These are extremely helpful. I've never actually run a hunter. That might be cool.

6. There seems to be a lack of shamans so that would be a good class to choose since it is a very good healer/dps..