1. What happens to the player that gets banned for scamming?

I got scammed and want to know if the player who scammed me will get proper punishment. I mean what is the exact punishment not will he be getting punished, I've already opened my ticket and there is plenty of screenshots there. Scamming results in 30 days ban, but after that are there any real consequences for the player or is it just that? I know I can't take back my items, but will he be able to keep them? Shouldn't they be removed from his account, after all if it's just 30 day waiting for him to just go back and sell them, I don't think this is much of a punishment.

2. I got scammed and want to know if the player who scammed me will get proper punishment. I mean what is the exact punishment not will he be getting punished, I've already opened my ticket and there is plenty of screenshots there. Scamming results in 30 days ban, but after that are there any real consequences for the player or is it just that? I know I can't take back my items, but will he be able to keep them? Shouldn't they be removed from his account, after all if it's just 30 day waiting for him to just go back and sell them, I don't think this is much of a punishment.
    Last I knew the punishment doubled with each offense. Could be wrong though.