1. Thinking of rolling to Feral Druid? but have same questions first

How are Feral in this current patch? are they viable DPS in ICC? thank you in Advance

2. If you are asking about a cat dps I'd say they are perfectly viable, or at least I haven't had a problem until now. On tank and spank fights such as saurfang pugs when I'm focusing the boss I'm able to reach ~19,5k end dps, hysteria included, and never really go below 17-18k, for as much as it's worth. Having combat res, innervates and cyclones and stuff, although lowering your dps a bit, is pretty valuable for the success of a raid. Overall, a 10/10 fun spec once you get the hang of it. Maximizing your dps output can be tough, but striving for it is fun in itself. And if you decide you do not like it you can always roll a tank with most of the gear you have for cat. Although most likely not everything will be optimal, it will still be decent.

TLDR: Great dps, awesome utility. Fun to play. Decently tough to get into, hard-ish to master.

3. They don't have a rotation so they're not a breeze to play, and they're not easy to gear. The cost of agility BoE leather gear is very high. Compared to the Boomkin they can take cloth gear and gear up much faster and for a cheaper price. Other than that ferals do nice dps, but theyre not a high priority as guilds tend to favor rdps, especially boomkins because of typhoon.
    Edited: December 7, 2017

4. One of the hardest and most fun class to play on Icecrown if u ask me.
    The only downside is that u really need to work ur way to be on top of DPS charts, aka u need to know what u are doing.

If nothing else, u can always go bear and tank if u fail as a DPS, since they are one of the most wanted, if not THE most wanted tanks atm.

5. Yes they are fun and viable. They're fun in PVP too, but OS tank is nice too. You just might have a mix of gear with STAM vs ARM pen runes.

6. Single target dps is really good, burst aoe also good, sustained aoe not the best in the world.
    Game play style is totally different then any other class in the game, since other specs are all about spamming buttons all the time, with feral when berserk is off cd you chill, think and plan.
    Innervates, battle ress and other utility is really nice, but what makes feral cat amazing is that it's the only class that can save the raid if tank dies going into bear form, taking the boss and popping cooldowns while some other druid bress the tank and the tank gets rebuffed.