1. RBG que

Online pop 12k +700 ppl waiting in que
    And i wait for rbg 10 minutes as aliance. Why is that ?

2. Online pop 12k +700 ppl waiting in que
    And i wait for rbg 10 minutes as aliance. Why is that ?
    population has nothing to do with it, wana know why?

1000 players que rbg as alliance, 100 players que rbg as horde. got it now?

as horde player, queues are almost non-existant.

3. population has nothing to do with it, wana know why?

1000 players que rbg as alliance, 100 players que rbg as horde. got it now?

as horde player, queues are almost non-existant.
    Yeah sure out of 6k horde players only 100 ques for bg's. Sorry but that's a nonsence.

Saewelo
    Yeah sure out of 6k horde players only 100 ques for bg's. Sorry but that's a nonsence.
    You guys really take word for word, huh. The point is there are more players on alliance side queueing in comparison to horde, that's why alliance has a longer queue time and horde gets almost instant rbgs.

5. Yeah sure out of 6k horde players only 100 ques for bg's. Sorry but that's a nonsence.

You guys really take word for word, huh. The point is there are more players on alliance side queueing in comparison to horde, that's why alliance has a longer queue time and horde gets almost instant rbgs.
    idk whats so hard to understand indeed...

and as for real numbers, no1 can tell exact one, but my guess would be arround 500-600 players queueing bgs, i would probably say 20-30% of them are horde 70-80% alliance. my opinion is based on BGs open at peak times.

i have never seen 4 AV + IoC open, it varies from 0 to 3, and i check like minimum 4days a week for like idk 3 years?
    as for lower bgs, didnt track them much, but i doubt more than 10, including all 15man bgs + WSG.

then again, this is my opinion, i havint done real measurements, and numbers are still on rough idea.

6. When you check top 50 hk's on Icecrown you will see that 48 out of 50 top hk'ers are Horde. When you que for bg's from alliance side you will mostly get same people if you que bg after bg. If you check the pvp zones outside of Horde and Alliance major cities you will see that there is same amount of people if not even less on alliance side.

Now the only place where alliance is having the numbers is top arena teams and they are mostly filled with people that dont really do battlegrounds and most of them are within 1000 honorable kills.

Now the situation isnt that bad we had longer ques few months ago but its still frustrating and its making most of people that actually do battlegrounds move to Horde.

Another big problem is that Alliance is not able to join with bigger premades using AV enabler like Horde does and its making battlegrounds even less interesting for people on Alliance side especially in big battlegrounds like Alterac Valley where Alliance is losing like 70% of the time.
    Even if you join as a 5m premade as Alliance you will probably get a 10 minutes que if not even longer while you get almost instant ques as horde using AV enabler and joining with 15 men premade.

Now im not crying or anything like that, id only like to get some answer from people that track this kind of things and if we could get some real informations about population on both sides and how many people are actually in battlegrounds queue during peak hours or even evening hours.

7. When you check top 50 hk's on Icecrown you will see that 48 out of 50 top hk'ers are Horde. When you que for bg's from alliance side you will mostly get same people if you que bg after bg. If you check the pvp zones outside of Horde and Alliance major cities you will see that there is same amount of people if not even less on alliance side.

Now the only place where alliance is having the numbers is top arena teams and they are mostly filled with people that dont really do battlegrounds and most of them are within 1000 honorable kills.

Now the situation isnt that bad we had longer ques few months ago but its still frustrating and its making most of people that actually do battlegrounds move to Horde.

Another big problem is that Alliance is not able to join with bigger premades using AV enabler like Horde does and its making battlegrounds even less interesting for people on Alliance side especially in big battlegrounds like Alterac Valley where Alliance is losing like 70% of the time.
    Even if you join as a 5m premade as Alliance you will probably get a 10 minutes que if not even longer while you get almost instant ques as horde using AV enabler and joining with 15 men premade.

Now im not crying or anything like that, id only like to get some answer from people that track this kind of things and if we could get some real informations about population on both sides and how many people are actually in battlegrounds queue during peak hours or even evening hours.
    why exactly you need those numbers tho?
    like you already know what those numbers would normally say...

as for arenas, well umm, alliance is there only becus hoomnas, if you inspect closer, most of the alliance teams contains them, so it has nothing to do with population.

its simple as that, alliance for arenas, horde for bgs.

if its a big problem that you cant que with premade, move horde? you have that option.

8. why exactly you need those numbers tho?
    like you already know what those numbers would normally say...

as for arenas, well umm, alliance is there only becus hoomnas, if you inspect closer, most of the alliance teams contains them, so it has nothing to do with population.

its simple as that, alliance for arenas, horde for bgs.

if its a big problem that you cant que with premade, move horde? you have that option.
    I want to know the numbers and maybe help fix this thing. It's not a big problem for me personally but for whole faction if i wanted to go horde id do so long time ago but i simply dont want to.

I want to play Alliance together with my friends that i've got to know over 7 years i spent here and i want to help with this enormous queue time we have simple as that. And i dont get this kind of answers if you dont have anything else to say but " move to horde " simply dont answer, you have that option as well.