1. Alliance Item Sales? T6

Hey
    I looking for a Guild who sell me the both Endbosses TK and SSC and Winterchill for BT pre and Cataclysm Edge and both T6 Token (or if we get all but no Gloves in 1 ID its also okay, its the Weapon and Helm i want) for my Warrior
    I hope there is a Way to got it on Alliance, for all together i tought to Pay around 8-10k Gold, if im wrong just tell but its a fair Price i think.
    U can Mail or whisp me Ingame name is Liqqzx.

2. I think you are "wishthinking", most guild still need the tokens and to sell them alone will prob require you to pay 5k(minimum) gold. You also need the vials from end bosses, so if you go by what they are being sold for on horde you are looking at another 3k per vial. Ontop of that you also want Catas edge? Guilds that doesn't have the need for it might sell it for 2-5k.

If you are good at math you can quickly figure out that you that you prob are looking 13-20k gold, and not 8-10k
    Edited: December 12, 2017

3. Hey
    [...| and Cataclysm Edge and both T6 Token (or if we get all but no Gloves in 1 ID its also okay, its the Weapon and Helm i want) for my Warrior
    Made my day.
    Besides that CE is not a 100% drop, i would consider this item alone 10k+ at the time if you had all the pre quests an ****. Most guilds hadn't even one CE dropped so far, gl finding one which sells it and likes to do all the q.

4. Guys can u answer? i Tryed to sell Ace of Blessing for 1 guy, he put gold in trade and when i clicking trade he clear 0 and trade me only 55g, is it ninja and i can have my blessing back or it's just my stupid mistake?

5. We've had 2 CE, in theory we could sell one but I'd prob say 10k for the Sword alone. Maybe 5k if it wasn't for the fact people still want it for PvP.
    The Tokens ain't for sale as we still need a few ourselves but we're looking at another 5k each Token. As for the kills, in our case it'd be overpriced since we no longer run T5. Maybe if you could get a 3/4 save we could possible help you out but it won't be cheap most likely, as we'd have to go out of our way in order to help you out (ie 24 people would spend their time to get it for you).

Goodluck in finding someone to sell you this though. I'm sure it'll be easier over time as more guilds get their items done.

6. If i can get ID with only 1 left ssc u. tk, pay 10k for bt pre, sword and helm? u say 10k maybe 5, thats a huge difference for me,? maybe ID also cost if i cant Transfer from horde