1. Epic drop rates.

Can we reduce epic drop rates? I mean is anyone else sick of getting an epic drop only to realize that it costs 100g? Can we please reduce the drop rates of all level 80 epics so getting one would actually mean something?

https://imgur.com/a/Tvl1b

2. Drop rates look indeed broken.
    "Namlak's Supernumerary Sticker" for example has, according to wowhead, only a drop chance of 0.01% in ICC.
    Thats rather a bug report than a suggestion though.
    Ull have to make a bug report which might get confirmed in a few years.

3. i'ts perfectly fine ast it is. ilevel 200 epic shouldn't cost anything more than that. Duh.

4. i'ts perfectly fine ast it is. ilevel 200 epic shouldn't cost anything more than that. Duh.
    Agreed, it shouldn't be touched. Even the **** in ICC trash is fine the way it is.l

5. i'ts perfectly fine ast it is. ilevel 200 epic shouldn't cost anything more than that. Duh.
    It doesn't matter that the current drop rates appeal to u.
    What matters is if the drop rates are blizzlike or bugged.
    In case they are bugged it need to be reported and fixed.
    Its simple as that.

6. Blizzlike* is not meant i believe for the droprates, but for the content. we ain't 2006 anymore

7. Blizzlike* is not meant i believe for the droprates, but for the content. we ain't 2006 anymore
    Warmane is using x1 drop rates. Therefore the drop rates should be the same like on retail back then.

8. if you think its bugged report it on the bug tracker. personally i enjoy lower prices.

9. As an active ICC trash farmer, I am not complaining.
    People don't like high prices, now they don't like low prices... You can never please the world!