1. If you are getting ganked always wisper Mbxa. :o
    *Devilish Smile*

2. >ctrl+f
    >no gank qq thread
    *rubs hands* the circle never ends

autism aside, what were you trying to accomplish by making this thread?
    Coming from a ****ing weeb XD. Autism aside, what enjoyment is there in camping low levels just to hinder their progression? It's a pathetic waste of time, but I guess if you get self satisfaction from it you're probably an ******* to begin with.

3. tbh, ganking lowbies is helluva drug...

4. dude, you cant leave newbies run around unchecked, the last time a lvl 70 ally left us alone we camped his ***, you cant immagine how many 70's we killed while leveling with a friend, so long story short, if i were 70 i woudnt let a lowbie run around unchecked

5. Is ganking low level characters something agaisnt the rules? No, so you don't have any reasons to attack them this way. You're free to create topics but most players will find it ridiculous, as it's considered poor and whinning attitudes, just check the comments.
    I'm not a fan of low level killing, so I don't really do it, but it is still something that everyone has to accept it and move on. Just avoid STV, Tanaris, etc, call for help, play at non-peak times, make a break, there are lots of options...

As for Lordaeron Hellfire, I may be a luckyass guy but the truth is, I did all quests from there with 5 chars when there were 10k+/12k peaks in the past and never had much problems with gankers as far as I can remember, just some scenarios here and there, and mostly because I was the one pushing it, tee hee hee, so now with 4k or 5k is it still bad to level?

6. Well, you can always come hunt down my lowbie twink, so far no one has killed me in world pvp, so i await challengers who are not affraid xD

7. Hypocrites all of you. It's easy not to care blah blah but it's a pvp server but you were the crying ones when it kept happening to you. Same level pvp? Sure no probs you just suck but torturing low levels on purpose just to make people mad and not let them play is just mean.

8. Hypocrites all of you. It's easy not to care blah blah but it's a pvp server but you were the crying ones when it kept happening to you. Same level pvp? Sure no probs you just suck but torturing low levels on purpose just to make people mad and not let them play is just mean.
    I understand ur point, but mostly this is some kind of ravange. Everytime when i lvl my characters and im going to meet someone from ally, he is going to insta kill me. So this times im doing exactly the same thing.

9. >is on pvp server
    >complains about pvp
    This is invalid since there are no PVE servers like our LORDAERON x1. people simply get bored and continue the cycle of gankin.

10. This is invalid since there are no PVE servers like our LORDAERON x1. people simply get bored and continue the cycle of gankin.
    You would be right. You have a point. However, please don't necro-post old threads. Make a new thread or find a current one that covers this topic if you'd like to discuss it.

First 12