1. Mailbox TBC

anyone know how much we can keep in our mail boxes before it runs out of space or gets deleted?i got a ton of bg marks and now they just go straight to my mailbox but it seems like every new mark that goes in and older one gets deleted. they are not getting deleted do to time "the 30 days or what ever" just seems to be to full, any ideas?

2. Or just stop using your mailbox as storage.

3. ramz ofc we can stop using it as storage if they get rid of "unique 100" thing on marks. I don't know if what he is saying is the case and mails are really disappearing but keeping items for 30 days on a mailbox is a normal thing.

EDIT: I checked my mailbox and I am 99% sure that you are right. Mails are disappearing. At this thime i got 30 wsg marks 53 eos, 40 ab and 1 av. My last mails on mailbox say "23 days left" and this is on my wsg marks, yet I am pretty sure I maxed out eos and ab marks waaay before i maxed out and got my first wsg marks via mail. I maxed out my eos and ab like more than 2 weeks ago so my oldest mails should say something like "12-15 days left". This is really disappointing cause I didn't even thought about checking my mails :/
    Edited: December 11, 2017

4. ramz ofc we can stop using it as storage if they get rid of "unique 100" thing on marks. I don't know if what he is saying is the case and mails are really disappearing but keeping items for 30 days on a mailbox is a normal thing.

EDIT: I checked my mailbox and I am 99% sure that you are right. Mails are disappearing. At this thime i got 30 wsg marks 53 eos, 40 ab and 1 av. My last mails on mailbox say "23 days left" and this is on my wsg marks, yet I am pretty sure I maxed out eos and ab marks waaay before i maxed out and got my first wsg marks via mail. I maxed out my eos and ab like more than 2 weeks ago so my oldest mails should say something like "12-15 days left". This is really disappointing cause I didn't even thought about checking my mails :/
    yup if you count/check your marks in the mail box you will see they are getting deleted after so many long before the "day/time" is up. scroll through your mail box and get to the very last set of bgs marks, note what it is like 1 or 3 wsg's or what ever then q and finish a bg. when your done with the bg go back and check your mail box again and you will see that very last set of bgs marks have been deleted and replaced by what ever bg you just did, the oldest gets replaced by the newest if your capped out on marks and stocking them up in the mail box.

what i was asking was what is the size limit of our mail boxes?i always thought it was unlimited and only time would deleted old items in the mail box. but now its seem like we get 7 or 8 pages then stuff gets deleted by the game. back in the day on live i use to put up a ton of ore leather and mats up on ah log back in a few days and have page after page of gold sitting in my mail box for me,never did i see anything get deleted, not sure why it happening to bg marks now.

5. I checked that up and there seems to be a limit on how many mails u can see. After opening some of my mails, i got my lost marks back. So we will receive them in the end.

6. ramz ofc we can stop using it as storage if they get rid of "unique 100" thing on marks. I don't know if what he is saying is the case and mails are really disappearing but keeping items for 30 days on a mailbox is a normal thing.

Keep in mind, the mailbox was never meant to be used as storage.