1. Disc Priest vs Resto Druid PVE

Title says it all. I have a 54 level priest which I plan to respec to Discipline at lvl 80 and I find the shield mechanic rather fun. I was also told they were simple to play in endgame. However, I also dig druids, so I'm having second thoughts. I know shamans are awesome, I used to heal with resto shammy a few years back, but I don't really feel like dealing with all of their mechanics (totems are a drag for me) again, and I'd like to try a new healing class.

TL;DR - Discipline Priest or Resto Druid for PVE? Which is more wanted and more viable? Which of them is less complex?

Thanks in advance!

2. I'd say disc priests since shields reduce damage but resto druids are also good in my personal opinion play what you like I play a holy priest rather than a disc because I enjoy holy playstyle.

3. Discipline priest can be better than a resto Druid, the deal with discipline priests is that you kind of need to know the fights and know when people are about to take a lot of damage so you can pre bubble them. Classes in this game are easy, but it takes a while to master them.