1. Gold lost

Hello,

today I have to reset my account password because when I logged in forum the account password brokes down and when I relogged I saw that all my gold has dissapeared, I have 94g and now have nothing; please help me.

2. Lost gold can not be recovered. Passwords do not break and gold does not disappear itself. Someone most likely got your password, changed it and took the gold. Consider enabling 2 step authentication to prevent that from happening again.

3. Nobody takes my password, cause it happens during loggin in forum at the same time that I'm playing, the account breaks down and the server says that my information to loggin its not valid, and 2 mins later when I reset my password I dont have any money. Im not stupid, I know what Im saying.

4. https://www.warmane.com/account/history
    Does it show only password reset here? No password change before that?

Logging on forum should not affect your ingame account and definitely not your gold. Even if your password was changed, you would not be logged out from game because of that.

5. You have the reason mate, i have seen that my password has been changed with different IP from mine. The gold is the minor problem but i dont think that hack an account or steal gold is permitted here, so GM should ban the accounts linked with that IP. I have screen pictures of my IP and the IP used to hack my account if its necessary.

6. You can make a support ticket on website here or, if your account is not premium, you can send an email to [email protected].