1. Dungeon Finder Debuff

You gotta do something about of RDF, people are just leaving for some dungeons without no reason, and we're loosing our instance random extra loot, please fix it or do something about of it, it's frustrating that for some people leaves and we got nothing in exchange.

2. Actually you have a point- but I'm not sure how feasable it is to fix it. My biggest problem is that if someone dcs or leaves you can't find a replacement without losing your bonus loot at the end of the dungeon- if it is the tank or healer you are really sol because now you basically have to vote kick players to avoid the deserter debuff. Would love to see a fix to this but again idk how feasible it is.

3. well, we're doing rdfs for extra bonus in the end, so do not remove the loot for the rdf if anyone leaves or gets kick and do not give any loot bonus if someone "REJOIN without chosing RDF" , that's the best solution, it shouldn't be hard to put 2x line code for RDF but it's a WoW UI so, you gotta do it on your own patch like a log fixer, make an addon that fixes RDF bug, you can give unique id's per client so server will understand who are you and what are you doing in the client.

Even, you can make a ID based system that saves your instance actions, if you do that like 3 times, the server will keep you away from joining dungeons, it's fair and cool and if you don't have an addon, server can warn you to download and use that fix everytime you join to RDF.
    Edited: December 15, 2017

4. I agreed with Avianthus, the dungeon finder is the only reason I wanted to play WotLK and its not on the server...