1. Hmm, what expansion came after WoD ... was is MoP? is it TBC ? Ow wait its Legion , take some common sence. My IQ goes lower and lower each time I see this kind of posts, its like explaining things to kids.

2. Hmm, what expansion came after WoD ... was is MoP? is it TBC ? Ow wait its Legion , take some common sence. My IQ goes lower and lower each time I see this kind of posts, its like explaining things to kids.
    Well this post definitely shows that you have an overall low IQ to begin with.

3. Tell me what you don't understand?

Its a date theory about the release and of course we are talking about Legion since its the next expansion if it was some other expansion it would be that. Are you some kind of forum police, being the best in everything and that only your comments matter ? It a theory if you don't know the meaning of it, google what it means. Not going to bother with you anymore.

Theory : A theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might, for example, include generalized explanations of how it works. BTW

4. I realy don't see the pattern that u are seeing when it comes to the release of new xpacs.

First they released Wotlk, then Cata, then MoP, then again Wotlk with a new core and now TBC.
    What exactly is the pattern here?
    Right now the trend in the private server scene is to move backward because the community has understand that newer xpacs on private servers are a buggy mess.

Warmane has still tons of work to do with TBC and Wotlk has also plenty remaining bugs.
    When I check the Wotlk bug tracker right now I see over 4000 bug reports that are unconfirmed, means the devs didn't even read them yet.
    In addition there are 850 confirmed bug reports that aren't fixed yet.
    So even Wotlk, our most complete xpac, requires still tons of work.

5. Tell me what you don't understand?

Its a date theory about the release and of course we are talking about Legion since its the next expansion if it was some other expansion it would be that. Are you some kind of forum police, being the best in everything and that only your comments matter ? It a theory if you don't know the meaning of it, google what it means. Not going to bother with you anymore.

Theory : A theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might, for example, include generalized explanations of how it works. BTW
    No it isn't a theory thread with your sugar coated crap fest when you ask if there is going to be a Legion Realm. That is all this thread is about you wanting a Legion Realm.

6. I play on Icecrown because Legion sucks so much. I hate it.
    Also how can you possibly say it's the most successful since Cata when they stopped showing sub numbers in WoD?
    You are just making that up.

7. The legion expansion it's a bad idea. In the state of legion at the moment things are too complicated. I played retail myself till 2-3 days ago, because it's an endless cycle of farming legendaries, argunite and etc. If people wanted to play legion, they would have bought it a few weeks ago. It was only 20 euro. Everybody are so hyped about BFA coming up, this is why people are playing here. Legion is good for some time, but after a while it is becoming stupid.

P.S. This green lands are becoming too much annoying.

8. Seeing how much effort it would be to script it, it's highly unlikely to happen. Now considering that you can only cash in from the pve player base, it becomes fairly unlikely that it will be profitable.

9. Want Legion boyzz? Guess what?

GO ****ING BUY IT!

10. If you cant write your own opinion in non-offensive and non-capital words , then just dont. (Vittany, Romz)
    The day I stop stating my opinion in **my own** way will also be the day where people like you get it through your heads and stop asking the same old forum question for the millionth time.

11. I think open a Legion realm is a good idea. I played with the wotlk since 2011, and a I think the Legion is a worth expansion to try.
    Edited: December 17, 2017

12. You guys really cant spot that hes trolling the living **** out of all of you?

13. I think open a Legion realm is a good idea. I played with the wotlk since 2011, and a I think the Legion is a worth expansion to try.
    Then go play retail if you want a Legion Realm.

14. I play on retail now! But I dont like the subscritption, because its very expensive in my country and I cant play every day so the retail doesnt worth it. But romz, go and play where ever you want, If the warmane want to make a Legion realm it doesnt mean that you cant play on wotlk.

15. Subscription is the same in every country. I live in Easter Europe and the only time I found it "expensive" was when I was a kid and didn't make any money.

I'm 27 now, I earn 2x the average for my country. My brother too, and he's 2 years younger than me. My brother plays retail since late-MoP, I play on private servers. He likes garrisons, class halls, raid finder etc - I hate them. Difference in opinion and that's all.

First 123 Last