1. New beginning of the end - LEGION realm

Greetings Warmane community,

The latest expansion named Legion made a great impact on world of warcraft community. It is the most successful expansion since Cataclysm and it rose in player numbers. It was released on 30th of August 2016 and will end in late September of 2018 with the start of new expansion Battle for Azeroth.

As the Warmane community knows, after the expansions on live servers are coming to its end its usually opened here on Warmane with the exception of Warlords of Dreanor. Only few people will know that there is a release zone ( my own research ) when they are releasing servers.

I have done some researching myself, Molten Cataclysm (Greymane) was released on 1st February 2012 and Mists of Pandaria started on live servers on 25th of September 2012 moreover the Moltens Mists of Pandaria (Stormstout) was released on 21th June 2014 and the upcoming expansion on live Warlords of Dreanor was released on 13th November 2014. So we can clearly see some pattern here. There was also a 1st April joke about the Warlords realm on Warmane but i found this statement on forums.

This clearly shows they were thinking about releasing the server in the same time as the others in the past and the various reasons are clearly seen in the expansion popularity.

Now my question is simple as its said. Are we going to see Legion server coming on Warmane in the first half of year 2018 since the expansion made such a big impact on the game overall making it "successful" ?

With best regards to whole community,
    group of old players :) .

2. NO!

we aren't getting it.

and if they even think of releasing one (which i doubt they will) we wont be seeing one on here for a long long time. so if you want to play legion either play somewhere else or play retail.

now please, as i (assumingly) speak for the rest of warmane:

STOP POSTING THESE GOD DAMN THREADS THEY ARE VERY ANNOYING!

3. Are you even aware of what you are saying ????
    You are prolly one of those TBC-LK players who dont want to move on with expansions, Legion was one of really good story and design based expansion which will end soon on retail. Where do you think players will go to then ? Prolly not on some 600ppl populated privates, they will wait for warmane to release it just like they did with MoP which got 10k ppl playerbase btw.

And its not in your hand "if we are getting it" its up to warmane. I know that it would be capped in population if there was one.
    Edited: December 10, 2017

4. Wouldn't make sense to add yet another expansion at this state. I don't think it's not what Warmane would want to do even, unless they somehow manage to expand their dev team and get a big influx of income to even make it a possibility.

5. Guys,

There is no need to be "toxic" on this thread, its just a theory that was interesting to me and i shared it with you on forums.

Stay cool :)

6. In my humble opinion i have to say that it is a bad idea, i believe that warmane has such a big playerbase because people don't want to play legion anymore.

7. If Warmane is going to make a new freaking realm THEY WILL POST IT. Til then ASSUME NO REALMS OR EXPANSIONS ARE IN DEVELOPMENT.

8. I see this is going into wrong direction as I wanted/planed,

i have posted a thread about the release zone, about the dates from 2012 till today (5 years for those who still dont know soon 6) and how they match with each other but what im getting is response from this 14 y/o guys not even reading the thread and just posting some random comments which are not even part of the topic. Please, stop bashing the thread like its "where is legion realm" but take it as a release pattern and take it with some sense of respect since its not something you can just write without taking some of your time.

If you cant write your own opinion in non-offensive and non-capital words , then just dont. (Vittany, Romz)

9. they seriously need to start handing out forum bans for people who ask about new expansions. it's getting beyond old. they have more than enough on their plate as it is. and there are many of us who feel tbc never should of happened until wotlk/cata/mop were in a good state.
    Edited: December 10, 2017 Reason: typo.

10. they seriously need to start handing out forum bans for people who ask about new expansions. it's getting beyond on. they have more than enough on their plate as it is. and there are many of us who feel tbc never should of happened until wotlk/cata/mop were in a good state.
    Hear, Hear..

11. What ppl fail to understand is that newer xpacs are a buggy mess on private servers.
    Private servers don't have the man power, nor the scripting skills, to provide a legion server that's quality wise any close to our Wotlk realms.
    I guess thats the main reason why our community prefers the older xpacs.
    Edited: December 10, 2017

12. hahahahaha this is so funny :D , there is a post about some conspiracy theories about dates and people just get TRIGGERED

Myself, I was playing WOTLK for 4 years and trust me it gets boring. I'm a guy who goes on newer expansions because I like the new things. I am aware that new expansions are harder to script but it will come soon in any case.

13. Legion was one of really good story and design based expansion which will end soon on retail. Where do you think players will go to then ? Prolly not on some 600ppl populated privates, they will wait for warmane to release it just like they did with MoP which got 10k ppl playerbase btw.
    i will make a wild guess and say they will stay on retail and play next expansion?

i love legion however i honestly dont think that this expansion can work well on private servers.if dungeons are not 100% working mythic+ will be ruined.the low pop we will get on private server mean that spaming mythic+ will be almost not possible and this is what most people will do to improve their gear.WQ w/o server hopping system as retail one will be nightmare.10k people doing WQ...**** that it will be nightmare.how will art weapon/class hall work and on what patch will this server be?legion bring that feel of real RPG where you progress your clas.you hit lv 110 you start working for unlocking your last relic slot and so on.if w ego on last patch all this will be gone.
    my opinion is legion on private server will be abomination and not worth playing so better stay away from it.
    Edited: December 11, 2017

14. Idk if i'd like to play on a legion...from what I've seen, sucks

15. I see this is going into wrong direction as I wanted/planed,

i have posted a thread about the release zone, about the dates from 2012 till today (5 years for those who still dont know soon 6) and how they match with each other but what im getting is response from this 14 y/o guys not even reading the thread and just posting some random comments which are not even part of the topic. Please, stop bashing the thread like its "where is legion realm" but take it as a release pattern and take it with some sense of respect since its not something you can just write without taking some of your time.

If you cant write your own opinion in non-offensive and non-capital words , then just dont. (Vittany, Romz)
    It is still a thread asking if there is going to a Legion Realm.

From your own post

"Are we going to see Legion server coming on Warmane in the first half of year 2018 since the expansion made such a big impact on the game overall making it "successful" ?"

No matter how you sugar coat your own bull**** it is still a thread asking about it.

123 Last