1. Fix que please

Recently started playing a little since Beta!!

Cant even get into the game..

2. there's nothing to fix. either wait out the que, donate and skip it, or play on lord.

3. going to donate for sure, not just to skip the que but as a way to say thanks to these awesome devs

4. going to donate for sure, not just to skip the que but as a way to say thanks to these awesome devs
    lol this post should be sticky.

the reason why you should donate is as a way of thank you for making a great server for us to enjoy spending our free time.

i love it!

5. lol this post should be sticky.

the reason why you should donate is as a way of thank you for making a great server for us to enjoy spending our free time.

i love it!
    Maybe it was sarcasm from him? :P

6. I wait out the ques all the time, never bothered to complain on the forums but I do wonder. Are there REALLY 1,600 other people just sitting there waiting it out patiently like me? It really gets me when I log on there are like at least 100 afk geared 80's just sitting in dalaran, org, and tb doing nothing while thousands of people are trying to get in to raid and do heroics.

7. I wait out the ques all the time, never bothered to complain on the forums but I do wonder. Are there REALLY 1,600 other people just sitting there waiting it out patiently like me? It really gets me when I log on there are like at least 100 afk geared 80's just sitting in dalaran, org, and tb doing nothing while thousands of people are trying to get in to raid and do heroics.
    they are not simply afk. in most cases they are players who just like you dont have premium status. so what they do is login earlyer, be4 peak times, and leave characters afk, once they get kicked out of server to char selection screen they relog and go afk. they do that to save spot for when they wil be able to play.

8. going to donate for sure, not just to skip the que but as a way to say thanks to these awesome devs

lol this post should be sticky.
    i love it!

that was a bit touchy moment there
    I feel you
    it made me cry a little
    :D
    Edited: December 11, 2017 Reason: :)