1. IRL friends looking for guild! (A)

We are a gang of 6-8 new players who just got to 80 that are looking for a new guild that is raiding naxx-icc. We dont want to go into icc and get the best gear we can get after 2 weeks. We want to enjoy the game and the raiding for what it is. If you want to talk more to us pm anyone in the guild <Animosity>

// Crittis

2. I'm a EU player looking to join - if you happen to be EU?

3. Yea we are EU players from sweden. We are not really into creating a raiding guild ourselfs we mainly want to find a stable raiding guild.

4. Hi there. I've been looking for a similar guild since my last one broke up progressing ulduar hardmodes due to people leaving for the cataclysm server Hades. There was a thread a couple of weeks ago with some interested people but it didn't go anywhere and there doesn't seem to be any other guilds.

Basically if you want really want to do something like this, you're gonna have to make a guild yourself. I'd be willing to help if you do.

5. Hi there. I've been looking for a similar guild since my last one broke up progressing ulduar hardmodes due to people leaving for the cataclysm server Hades. There was a thread a couple of weeks ago with some interested people but it didn't go anywhere and there doesn't seem to be any other guilds.

Basically if you want really want to do something like this, you're gonna have to make a guild yourself. I'd be willing to help if you do.
    Same here!

@Time, whats your IGN? Maybe we should persue something of our own...

6. We wont start anything but if someone did we would be with you :)

7. @Beba My ign is Tristrom but I haven't logged since my last guild fell apart. Easiest way to contact me is through discord (username: t1me#5883)
    If we did this I'd probably level up a new character on alliance, as my paladin tank is on horde and is overgeared for what we'd be doing anyway

8. Hey guys, me and Beba have talked and are down to do this thing. I've got a lot of free time at the moment so I don't mind running things, i've got experience raid leading in the past. We're gonna set up a discord so we can get the details sorted so let us know your username and we'll add you.

Also, just a couple of a questions before I start leveling a character on alliance side. What roles are you guys playing? (i'd prefer to tank if possible) Do you want to stick with the current guild you're in or should we start a fresh one?