1. Im buged

I buged in when i teleported out of a dungeon. I needed to use alf+f4 and when i COPY PASTES my passworld from the email, that doest let me enter and now a cant enter. I didnt wana wait 1200 players for a bug. sc: https://www.kephost.com/image/EMlh

2. Please let me enter i was online all day, and for a bug i dont wana wait 4 hrs

3. Well it doesn't happen this way sadly. You must wait for que.

4. I dont wana wait, i have free day, and for a bug which the server admint need to repair or somebody, i dont wana be a stupid because i didnt pay for server

5. As far as i know you get like 5-15 mins if your pc crashes freezes or you accidently use alt f4 to log again normally (even if there is high que) now,if it took you to write pass and name to enter again 20 mins then lol...
    You can nothing to do but wait in the queue. :)

6. Donate 10$, im sure you can afford that, and no more queue waiting forever. Jeez, the number of "queued people post" are being too much lately.

7. How do you afford internet, daily food, water, anything other? Everyone who plays wow, can afford 10$ to donate, only if you are so tight fisted and want everything for free, those people don't have 10$, and just complain on the backs of others.

8. Jeez, the number of "queued people post" are being too much lately.
    That's why some of us drink. It's just too sad :(
    Edited: December 10, 2017