1. How do I advance more

I've got a 5.1 k gearscore Mage, I've got every item that i need with Emblem of Triumph and I don't know how to advance more. What do I do, what do I need to farm etc etc.

2. You need to farm emblems of frost.
    There are some ways to do it:
    Farm ICC, do VoA, 2 from daily rdf.
    Now, to do ICC, raiders ask for 5.8k gs min, full t10, and the link to your [Fall of The Lich King] achievement, so forget about it.
    VoA and rdf is your last hope, and it will take you about 24 weeks to get enough so raiders don't insult you when you ask for an ICC raid for your low gear.
    With some patience you won't get mad when they call you "low geared scrub".

Good Luck.

3. I've got a 5.1 k gearscore Mage, I've got every item that i need with Emblem of Triumph and I don't know how to advance more. What do I do, what do I need to farm etc etc.
    Just find a decent pve guild .. start doing icc with them .. get gear .. ez

4. Buy BoEs (Bind on equip) gear. You can also do the quel'delar quest to get a weapon, and ashen verdict rep farm to get best in slot ring. Other than that you can do ToC or join a guild and make your way into an ICC Alt run
    Edited: December 11, 2017

5. Yea boe wrist and boe chest, boe feets if you can afford it. You can also buy a ilvl 239 trinket from voteshop if you havven´t already.