1. Crossrealms on WOTLK

"Next month we are looking to begin with the implementation of crossrealms on our Wrath of the Lich King codebase and will keep you updated on the progress." are the words wrote by devs.

Who wants that donnors with mournes from icecrown on lordaeron? If this will happen, I'll personally quit.
    I really want to know your thoughts too.

2. it is just about BGs, not Arena.
    Yes, you will see many players with Shadowmourne as enemies but also as partners

3. I don't actually mind the donor issue too much considering the higher frequency of BG and arena pops we get in return.

4. I don't actually mind the donor issue too much considering the higher frequency of BG and arena pops we get in return.
    Imagine losing all time, and maybe win, but where is the fun? You will not be able to handle that op players. :)

5. Imagine losing all time, and maybe win, but where is the fun? You will not be able to handle that op players. :)
    I am very happy about that(i play 70-79 on Loardeon).
    But i hope wee will have possibility to get same gear as icecrown can have(Brutal gear etc).

No matter what it will be fun.

6. Who wants that donnors with mournes from icecrown on lordaeron? If this will happen, I'll personally quit.
    I really want to know your thoughts too.
    Despite the fact that we're just talking about PvP aspect, which was never been the main reason why Lordaeron was created (Maybe could suggest you to read the realm informations, as always supposed to be "hardcore pve focused"
    I just cant see your problems with it. Take a look at your Lordaeron ladder , rank 1 in 2s with 2489 rating, 2117 rank 1 in 3s. How do you even can call it as PvP season?
    Also, about BGs, i dont get your issues, as with the low population u've on Lordaeron, BGs pop is just low especially for the population that Lordaeron have. Gonna quote myself in say: "Better have an imbalance PvP, then have just a dead one".
    Even more, sorry to say that "Donnors with mournes" are not even an issue, unless you're a brained pve player with 0 resillence, as any war/ret/dk could be able to deal enough pressure even with HC ICC weapons, in BG is just about RNG of your group, in Lordaeron in the same way of Icecrown; and in Arena is Smourne is just another "QQ topic" by the people cause their low experience overall and they have to blame for something.

I'll personally quit.
    Feel free to go.

7. Go play on your realm, I personally love to play on Lordaeron on how it is and how it was. Of course I would like to see more people's in BG's, but crossrealm? Damn no

8. Go play on your realm, I personally love to play on Lordaeron on how it is and how it was. Of course I would like to see more people's in BG's, but crossrealm? Damn no
    looks like you'll be leaving then. /wave /bye

9. A possible solution to the gear difference on Icecrown and Lordaeron would be to scale highend items down to like ilvl 264 when entering the arena.
    U would still be able to wear Smourne or HC trinkets in the arena but they would lose like 30% of their value.
    I'm not exactly sure how this down scaling would work but something similar exsit in MoP when using highend PvE items in arena so I'm sure that could also be implemented on wotlk.

A different option would be that the hc item turns in the non hc counterpart when entering arena.
    Smourne becomes Shadow's Edge, STS hc becomes STS normal, etc.

10. Lordaeron pvp is like small and dying, but this feature is like gonna murder whats left.
    Most Lordaeron players don't want this feature and Icecrown doesn't care, so wth.
    Lordaeron content hasn't been fully released yet and they're already developing **** like this, next will be RDF LFR cross-realm + cash shop + character transfer.

This is it lordaeron comunity, time to move on. Was good while it lasted.