1. greetings from Austria (Europe) ;)!

I started playing wow .. I guess it was about half way through TBC and therefore it was the best and fun time I personally had playing a mmo.
    Just to dive in and to experience the massive player base on Frostwolf-EU-Server and aswell of course, playing the game with people of the guild was awesome.

I was never much of a raiding-person- not that I didn't try to, I just never had enough time to go for it.
    So I tried to make my way in warsong and arathi. It was a blast :D.

Now I started a mage on this server, maybe it will be possible getting to know some nice people, we'll see.
    As you might have guessed, English is not may main language :3.

Later!

Cheers
    Edited: December 11, 2017 Reason: grammar/typing mistakes :3

2. Come play on Frostwolf Pandaria :)

3. Welcome dude!

Wanna play PvP without donators? Come to Lordaeron WotLK Horde.

If you're a true battleground lover I would gladly welcome you to Horde's <Battleground Hero> guild.

Just whisp any of the officers or gm for an invite:
    Jexus, Bladget, Agraell, Xenorune or guildmaster Gelion (High Warlord with over 60k HK's)

After a long time of Alliance dominance, we are turning the tides on Lordaeron with awesome premades and strategic gameplay, making it fun for everyone again to play bg's, as it's not so onesided anymore. We even make 10 man premades with the addon called Preform AV Enabler 2.5

What more can I say? A new breeze is sweeping through Lordaeron, come and be part of it.

4. hello my name is Eva !! I live in Belgium !!

5. hello my name is Eva !!
    Dominic11
    ^ kek
    Do you really think dat we'll believe, guy?
    Edited: December 13, 2017