Hi everyone,

As a long-time player and reader of the epic fantasy of the World of Warcraft universe, I decided to create an Youtube channel that will be exclusively dedicated to World Of Warcraft. My goal is to share with all interested people the historical stories of the Warcraft universe, as well as the gameplay of the same games, novelties in its field, changes, news, etc. Especially as it is a game of 13 years old and is still at the top of the MMORPG genre with over 10 Million active Subscribed.
For starters, I have a couple of video creations for people who are new to the world of Warcraft and will regularly update. To be a bit more precise, what I'm going to actually do on my channel is displaying the PvE, PvP gameplay (Retail), discussing with you and talking about the possibilities of the game itself, I believe you'll find out a lot This new one, I plan to talk about the lore of Warcraft, then the updates that Blizzard plans to do in Warcraft, of course, a new expansion has already been announced, I hope that next year I will get a beta key when it starts sharing of course, and certainly planning to share it with all of you, I added almost a video creation of the latest raid in the Legion Expansion, it's Antorus the Burning Throne.

But... My channel is on OLD YUGOSLAVIA language. How ever I will give my best to insert English subbtitle on every video I leave on youtube, also you can see gameplay of new content.

The channel was created a couple of weeks ago, it's purely known because I did not want to release it without the creation of several video creations, it's clear that there is something to be seen and people see this as one serious thing if I can say :).

I'd like you to look at my channel, express your opinion, and that they would rather criticize me than praise, because criticism will improve me. As you watch the video editions I've set up, you will see the progress on each of them, I certainly work to improve video creation and in time I will be getting better.

I just hope I dint break any rule of Warmane forum posts :) . This is based on educational purposes and of course fun part. We all sharing one thing that is WOW. cheer!! :)

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2..._as=subscriber