1. prot pally professions

i'm leveling a prot pally (link to build http://www.gnarlyguides.com/class-gu...n-paladin-pve/) and i would like to know what professions i should take

2. I'd recommend one of these 3:
    JewelCrafting - Gives 63 Stam
    Leatherworking - Gives 62 Stam
    Engineering - {Reticulated Armor Webbing} Gives 885 Armor to gloves which is roughly worth 60 Stam of EHP, but you lose whatever other glove enchant.

Othewise, you'll do okay with the following ones too
    Enchanting - 60 Stam
    Mining - Toughness - 60 Stam
    Blacksmithing - 60 Stam (or anything you want to gem for in 2 sockets, usually stam tho.)

3. Depends on what stats you're going for, and how much you care about benefits that professions provide that are not stats. Stat priorities can change per fight, but can be considered negligible. I personally prefer to roll with Engineering for the armor on the gloves and the rocket boosts for extra movement utility. But that's because I just really like Armor. I also like Block, but it isn't super useful inside ICC or RS, but it can be very useful elsewhere, for which Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting are superior for. Actually, any stat that isn't Armor or Stamina, you'll want to go for BS/JC for. Keep in mind that Armor, while it does add to EHP, it should not be equated to Stamina because, unlike Stamina, Armor is not useful against magic damage.

It's also worth mentioning that with Blacksmithing you can craft some of your own gear, which is extra useful when getting started at max level. Mining also provides the easiest to access profession stat bonus boost by far. Just by skilling it up, it doesn't out you any extra gold or crafting.