1. PvP in the 70-79 Bracket

Before I reached this bracket, I heard how balanced it was and so, I decided to stay in it for quite a while.

Sadly, I see Alliance losing quite a lot. Yes, there are times when Alliance owns Horde and owns hard but when a few members from Red Death join in, even if we have players from Immoral, it's not enough. 50%+ of the time, we end up getting camped in the graveyard. Hunters don't attack clothies. Hardly anyone tries to focus on Healers and when both the teams have flags, Horde has 1 or even 2 healers on the FC while Alliance leaves behind a dps or two with our FC. I think it's obvious who caps after that.

I have to admit, when Winsmoke joins, we end up winning most of the time but lately, he's been busy with real life and Alliance is getting owned. Kinda feels like 70-79 bracket isn't for Alliance. Not like Alliance at 80 keeps WG most of the time but still!

Today, Horde had 5 players below Lvl 75 while we only had 2, but guess what? We lost! Players wanna farm HP from kills instead of winning.

I have a question for those that are at 80. How's the situation there for BGs? Are they at least balanced?

2. Eh, we've had a few good days in the last week or so. Maybe you just need to step up and be the hero for your 79s. :P

I don't have an 80, but I hear from people who leave the 70s bracket that it sucks. You're Alliance though, so you will probably enjoy more than your fair share of wins.

3. I got a lvl 80 as aly but that more than enought.Sometimes take 3-4 bgs when aly can win.There is more skilles ppls on lvl 80 than on 70s bracket.No wonder because most of them are pve player what dont need skill.

4. Before I reached this bracket, I heard how balanced it was and so, I decided to stay in it for quite a while.

Sadly, I see Alliance losing quite a lot. Yes, there are times when Alliance owns Horde and owns hard but when a few members from Red Death join in, even if we have players from Immoral, it's not enough. 50%+ of the time, we end up getting camped in the graveyard. Hunters don't attack clothies. Hardly anyone tries to focus on Healers and when both the teams have flags, Horde has 1 or even 2 healers on the FC while Alliance leaves behind a dps or two with our FC. I think it's obvious who caps after that.

I have to admit, when Winsmoke joins, we end up winning most of the time but lately, he's been busy with real life and Alliance is getting owned. Kinda feels like 70-79 bracket isn't for Alliance. Not like Alliance at 80 keeps WG most of the time but still!

Today, Horde had 5 players below Lvl 75 while we only had 2, but guess what? We lost! Players wanna farm HP from kills instead of winning.

I have a question for those that are at 80. How's the situation there for BGs? Are they at least balanced?
    Wait to see cross realm bgs once it happens in 1-2 months when icecrown twinks will play bgs with lordaeron twinks,on icecrown 80% of bgs on 70-79 alliance is winning.

5. This bracket is just fine, and balanced with horde having few more twinks and healz than ally atm. I would say horde wins 60-40 during a day.

This OzhDomoshGroth is the typical QQ and annoying ally kid happy when we carry him and gets free xp and honor, blaming and spaming chat 24/7 @GG ALLY NOOBS when we are loosing. FOOL you arent even specced corectly u try to play a sh1t frost dk u cant deal dmg u cant tank u cant press 4 buttons and try teach me about rog lololol. Go 80 and cry there or switch horde win more be happy kid.

Tbh unless i have 4-5 mates from Immoral i dont even care about who`s wining, im just having fun alone or with Helbra :X

Btw gg Horde for teamplay lately ;)

Ninjutzu.

6. A tip: dont play 80 on lordaeron it can complicate your life
    And is a joke... really... 70-79 will make you more happy :)
    And after cross realm.... twinks will be together and forever again.

7. Eh, we've had a few good days in the last week or so. Maybe you just need to step up and be the hero for your 79s. :P

I don't have an 80, but I hear from people who leave the 70s bracket that it sucks. You're Alliance though, so you will probably enjoy more than your fair share of wins.
    Well, I've started farming the 80 gear and I'll probably move on once it's complete. Although I've played for a few years, I never played at 80. So, trying out raids and Arena would be cool as well!

P.S. I hate it when you make my targets unkillable :|

Wait to see cross realm bgs once it happens in 1-2 months when icecrown twinks will play bgs with lordaeron twinks,on icecrown 80% of bgs on 70-79 alliance is winning.
    That's gonna be a mess tho, for 80s. Competing against full geared 80s won't be much fun.

This bracket is just fine, and balanced with horde having few more twinks and healz than ally atm. I would say horde wins 60-40 during a day.

This OzhDomoshGroth is the typical QQ and annoying ally kid happy when we carry him and gets free xp and honor, blaming and spaming chat 24/7 @GG ALLY NOOBS when we are loosing. FOOL you arent even specced corectly u try to play a sh1t frost dk u cant deal dmg u cant tank u cant press 4 buttons and try teach me about rog lololol. Go 80 and cry there or switch horde win more be happy kid.

Tbh unless i have 4-5 mates from Immoral i dont even care about who`s wining, im just having fun alone or with Helbra :X

Btw gg Horde for teamplay lately ;)

Ninjutzu.
    Salty in-game, Salty on the forums! Get a life, kid!

Learn to deal with people with correct manners. I've seen you hating on others in BGs as well. The day you become half as good as Sloi or Lazaka, you have the permission to boast. For now, stay quite, learn the game and more importantly, learn some manners. Until then, don't bother expecting me to give any importance to your existence.
    Edited: December 12, 2017

8. Well, I've started farming the 80 gear and I'll probably move on once it's complete. Although I've played for a few years, I never played at 80. So, trying out raids and Arena would be cool as well!

P.S. I hate it when you make my targets unkillable :|

That's gonna be a mess tho, for 80s. Competing against full geared 80s won't be much fun.

Salty in-game, Salty on the forums! Get a life, kid!

Learn to deal with people with correct manners. I've seen you hating on others in BGs as well. The day you become half as good as Sloi or Lazaka, you have the permission to boast. For now, stay quite, learn the game and more importantly, learn some manners. Until then, don't bother expecting me to give any importance to your existence.
    It will improve 80s on lord aswell,because is kinda inactive takes time to get in a bg and arenas...

9. Salty in-game, Salty on the forums! Get a life, kid!

Stop worrying about my playstyle, my manners, my life, me in general .... i`m doing good ;) You talk so much and play so little, u should care more about yourself, your game and your life u pathetic QQ virgin kid.

Although I've played for a few years, I never played at 80. So, trying out raids and Arena would be cool as well!
    And this guy calls us noobs in every bg we lose.

1. See chat
    2. Even when i lose i win best rogue galaxy trolololol
    Edited: December 14, 2017

10. It will improve 80s on lord aswell,because is kinda inactive takes time to get in a bg and arenas...
    Even less ppl will have the will to queue vs full wrath sm plebs.

11. Even less ppl will have the will to queue vs full wrath sm plebs.
    This is exactly what's worrying everyone. But for the full geared ones, it's a dream come true! :D

12. The opposite problem exists too - there will be the fresh instant leveled 80's queuing up to get gear as well. Overall the wait times will get shorter but game quality will be lower.

13. It will improve 80s on lord aswell,because is kinda inactive takes time to get in a bg and arenas...
    well do they make cross-realm arena as well? Thing is, I really like this server, found some people to do role-play and have a friendly guild which wants to progress trough the content, but.,.. let's face it, there's not much pvp on this realm. It requires 3 clicks to find out there are 50 players most who do arenas, and 80s are also telling stories about the inactivity of the bgs (if you read trough the lines) - or the bugged isle. Point is, I want to play pvp as well, and if I would switch to icecrown, prob wouldn't buy gear. Not to mention that being new isn't that great here either, as was pointed out, 70s bracket is full of twinks (so my lvl 72 warlock either lands a few fears before death or jumps in a war-machine), and lvl 80 bgs are full of geared people as well (looking at you, emblem farm).

14. 70-79 on lordaeron is fantastic you should join. 4real

15. Hey, It seems like my quotes was put out of context.

We are indeed working on a cross realm system for battlegrounds at this moment for our TBC servers but we don't know if its something we want yet on our wotlk servers.
    Nothing has been decided yet regarding this and there's still a lot of questions that needs to be answered first.

The conversation we had ingame had a lot of "IF" in it, playing around with the idea.
    I will however soon have a discord chat with the community to see what we could do to spice up Blackrock :)

Elipas whats your toon name?

12 Last