1. DK quest

cant find more after the mount one, where are they?

2. use, track low quest in options from tracking on minimap

3. use, track low quest in options from tracking on minimap
    Tried that, didn't work. I managed to talk to Lord Thorval and, even though his interrogation mark was grey and I had no quests on my quest log, I completed a quest with him. I later tried taling to every NPC in the Acherus and the Death Breach and none had quests available. Took a walk around the map and nothing.
    Anyone else with the same problem?

4. Tried that, didn't work. I managed to talk to Lord Thorval and, even though his interrogation mark was grey and I had no quests on my quest log, I completed a quest with him. I later tried taling to every NPC in the Acherus and the Death Breach and none had quests available. Took a walk around the map and nothing.
    Anyone else with the same problem?
    same here :/

5. It's been a while so this might be totally off, but did you try the mailbox by the building in the middle of the field?

6. Go to mailbox and u will get letter ,read and go back to town. And u will get next quest

7. When I check the mailbox, I don't seem to get anything, despite the mailbox having a question mark above it. Is there some kind of drop I need to get to it? I've done all the other quests before, and there seems to be nothing else.

(Edit): Okay, so I figured out the problem. When you see the mailbox with the question mark above it, it's not the actual mailbox, but the letter on top of it. Click on it and you will get a quest to look inside it. The item you will receive is not needed and cannot be sold, but you will need to pick it up to get to the next quest, which will be given to you Thalanaar (If I remember correctly). I hope this helps! :D
    Edited: January 25, 2018

8. Uh, after the mailbox, and the Blood area trainer, nothing else appears for me.

Anyone else have any ideas?