1. Is Neltharion worth playing?

Hello there distant Cata players!

Basically I'm still a rookie WoW player and I started playing the game for the first time just under a year ago on the Lordaeron realm of WOTLK. I've had a great time there and have had much fun leveling my DK and playing with him at end-game(haven't geared up enough to get into ICC yet!).

However, as me not playing any other expansion of WoW, Cataclysm has always looked appealing to me. I'm completely aware it's the most neglected and hated expansion and why that is. BUT, I love the look of it and Deathwing of course! Also, GOBLINS look cool as ****(I couldn't play as a gnome because they're just babies) and Troll Warlocks?! Okay!

So my question is, despite the shockingly low population, is it worth downloading? I feel some of you will say "You'll just have to play it and see for yourself" which I understand. But from your personal opinion, do you think it's worth playing at Neltharion and could I catch up?

2. like a newbie you wont find ppl for anything

3. Hello there distant Cata players!

Basically I'm still a rookie WoW player and I started playing the game for the first time just under a year ago on the Lordaeron realm of WOTLK. I've had a great time there and have had much fun leveling my DK and playing with him at end-game(haven't geared up enough to get into ICC yet!).

However, as me not playing any other expansion of WoW, Cataclysm has always looked appealing to me. I'm completely aware it's the most neglected and hated expansion and why that is. BUT, I love the look of it and Deathwing of course! Also, GOBLINS look cool as ****(I couldn't play as a gnome because they're just babies) and Troll Warlocks?! Okay!

So my question is, despite the shockingly low population, is it worth downloading? I feel some of you will say "You'll just have to play it and see for yourself" which I understand. But from your personal opinion, do you think it's worth playing at Neltharion and could I catch up?
    Cataclysm is worth playing, been playing cata since pre moltdown and have been part of the neltharion community for 4 years leading multiple guilds most known being FATALITY. For sure cata is the best wow experience I’ve had over tbc wotlk or mop. I’ve met many great people.

4. like a newbie you wont find ppl for anything
    You achieved nothing on this server, your opinion is irrelevant

5. The expansion is great , but the population is low asf because server isnt scripted how used to be .
    Only reason server is still active to give players false hope .

6. Appreciate the replies guys.

So if I do start playing, will I even be able to catch up now or is everyone literally just complete with everything? I can imagine that I'd see absolutely no one whilst leveling up to cap and even when I try to get geared that'll be hard as I wouldn't know or see anyone!

7. Appreciate the replies guys.

So if I do start playing, will I even be able to catch up now or is everyone literally just complete with everything? I can imagine that I'd see absolutely no one whilst leveling up to cap and even when I try to get geared that'll be hard as I wouldn't know or see anyone!
    If you plan on playing PvE alliance is probably a better option

8. Appreciate the replies guys.

As Tdot said, aim for Alliance for PvE and Horde for PvP. Neltharion is sitll worth playing and I see new players everday (even saw a group of low level players in RDF which is pretty rare) so I think it's not too late to join. People here will probably be happy to help you :)

Even though I'm a Horde player, I suggest you Alliance because it's 100% better for PvE and there are still a few PvP players (not as much as Horde though) that could help you with gear and everything.

Just like Tdot, I've been active since the very first day of Neltharion and I never stopped. I am still very active and always fighting for the ress of Neltharion, so you can trust my opinion.

Hope you'll enjoy :)

9. I'd say it is, makes farming materials easier with this low pop :p

10. I've decided that I WILL play Neltharion. Fellow Neltharion players have mainly Tdot & Horribull to thank for bringing a new player to Cataclysm.

Since I've just been locked to WOTLK but always had my eyes on Neltharion just from mere interest but I've never tried it all because 1) I don't really have any gaming friends to play it with because I'm not a HC gamer. 2) Everyone I know on Lordaeron just speaks completely ill of Cataclysm and me being a noob and none-the-wiser, I took what they said as the final verdict.

It's downloading now guys!

11. You achieved nothing on this server, your opinion is irrelevant
    core grp of one of best guild on ally for pve,farmed 25hc and 10hc over 6 months,solo healed spine on deatwing on 10hc,and few more bosses,i call that decent pve expierence,and i just abandoned sinking ship,like every normal human.

12. Add me on Alliance Oakwood, or on horde Greatoak, would be glad to help you along. I run Anarchy inc on alliance if you need a guild to get you started pvp wise. If you are more a pve player there are a few guilds still actively running dungeons and raids.

13. I've decided that I WILL play Neltharion. Fellow Neltharion players have mainly Tdot & Horribull to thank for bringing a new player to Cataclysm.

Since I've just been locked to WOTLK but always had my eyes on Neltharion just from mere interest but I've never tried it all because 1) I don't really have any gaming friends to play it with because I'm not a HC gamer. 2) Everyone I know on Lordaeron just speaks completely ill of Cataclysm and me being a noob and none-the-wiser, I took what they said as the final verdict.

It's downloading now guys!
    feels good to know more people join the server everyday!

14. i just abandoned sinking ship,like every normal human.
    this is exactly why your opinion is irrelevant, you don't even play on the server.

15. Hey there bud. I no longer play so I can't sadly help you, but I could download the game and see if I can craft some 397 gear for you or something. In Cata you can get 397 legs, wrists, and boots, and 377'378 for the other pieces. Running rhots is the best way to gear up anyway.

12 Last