1. Fresh 70 What to do?(need advice/help)

Hello. I recently got to level 70 about a week or so ago(Alliance), and im looking for some advice/help as to what I should do next.

At the moment, I got my 60% flying mount, and also my 100% ground mount. I've also just about maxed my professions as well. I've been looking online for guides for reputation, how to get attuned to Kara, etc.

However, the issue im having is, I don't know exactly what to do and in what order. So im making this thread in hopes of someone possibly helping me out by giving me a basic order in which to follow. Do I do reputations first? Or do I do Kara attunement first? Do I try and get gear first? Do I need to do reputation before Kara attunement? Etc.

To give a little more background on my situation, i'm a Warrior who will be tanking, and im playing with a friend who will be a Druid healer. We both only have about 1500 Gear Score.

Any and all replies are appreciated!
    Edited: December 12, 2017

2. Get pvp gear to bolster your defences.Then get rep gear /kara gear,as ive seen people ignore hc mostly and focus directly on karazan for easy gear mode plust attuenments.Also Find good guild.

TLDR;
    Get some pvp gear,do kara attunement,join a good guild,>profit.

3. Thanks for the reply!

So I should be doing reputations before getting kara attuned? Or does it not really matter?

4. Number 1 thing to do when you ding 70 and are new to TBC: *RESEARCH YOUR CLASS*
    No, seriously. You need to learn which spells to use in raid and how stats affect them. You need to learn which stats you should be gearing for and which stats you should avoid. Gearscore in TBC is bull****, gearing in TBC is a lot more complex than "higher item level = better item".

Since you're playing a Prot Warrior you'll have to do a lot of research. Playing a Prot Warrior is quite hard in TBC. This is a nice place to start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2BjQKl7XZE
    And get your Kara attunement first, number 1 priority. After that you can work on your reputations. Every week you don't do Kara is a week of wasted potential drops. (Though tanking Kara in a mix of questie blues and greens is suicide, you'll need to get better gear as well before you can tank it).

5. Thank you for the reply, poepinjehoofd!

I've actually came across that video recently and been watching some of his other videos, as well as searching around online. I just wasnt sure in which direction to go, but its starting to make a little more sense. If i may ask, is there a recommended gear score for Kara? I've seen people asking for GS, but also know that some people dont like that. Thanks again for the reply.
    If anyone else has anything to add, im open to any and all suggestions.

6. get rep for your head enchant, your shatt faction exalted, go quest together, if both have 2, 3 or more accs with 70 char nice but anyway.. find a way to get much gold, go sell at page, buy t5, rush 1x ssc tk for attu and here you are! now u can start playing.

thats only for easy/fast gear, to learn and grow with ur warrior u already answers and in the 3-12 months you need for this u anyway have all exalted and sick Gear
    Edited: December 13, 2017

7. Go complete Netherstorm / Shadowmoon quests for blue gear. You will get 2000-2100 gearscore from it, and some gold to buy cheap epics on AH (you should spend gold before the upcoming gold squish in January). Then go grind some normal instances and simultaneously make Kara attunement. When you get 2300 GS you can get Kara/Maggy/Gruul raid slot as prot warr (just get 490 defense).

8. First do quests to get up to around 1900/2000 gs, then jump into normal 70 dungeons. I found this spreadsheet helpful for figuring out what quests to do: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=761200700

Also save up 1000g for your flying mount. Mining/Blacksmithing and quests will be helpful for goldmaking