1. Tank Paladin gold, points and coins gear.

Hello guys,

I am leveling a paladin tank and as the title states, I am looking for you opinion on a few things.
    1) Best gear I can get with gold from AH (I have around 30k atm)
    2) Best items I can buy with points from the website Store (keep in mind that I have wasted most of them so they currently are around 20)
    3) And I have 30 coins so I can get one good item, what would you recommend for that as well.

I would be happy to hear a few different opinions on this. Thanks!

2. 1. Get pillars of might and boots of kingly upheaval, if you still have enough gold, get breastplate of the white knight and saronite swordguard.
    2. You can either get the algalon shield, or a decent 1-handed weapon
    3. Get Sindragosa's Flawless Fang Heroic for tanking.

4. Best item to spend emblem fo triumph on: non tier t9 helm for 75 EOT, glyph of Indomitability , tanking ring
    5. Best item to soend emblem of frost on: t10 chest and t10 gloves(if you are unlucky with VOA drops), followed by EOF belt, cloak, and corroding skeleton key, the last 3 in any order
    Edited: December 12, 2017

3. Hey guys,

Can does everyone agree that Sindragosa's Flawless Fang Heroic would be the best choice for a coin's item?

4. You would either donate for Sindragosa's Fang, or a weapon or shield, depending on what you need most.

5. 4. Best item to spend emblem fo triumph on: non tier t9 helm for 75 EOT, glyph of Indomitability , tanking ring
    Do not waste EoT on the ring. You can get Harbinger's Bone Band for cheap on the AH. Pair that with the Ashen Verdict ring. Only get the EoT ring if you main Ret or holy.

6. And why do u all recommend Sindragosa's Fang and not Petrified Twilight Scale? It seems a bit better to me.

7. And why do u all recommend Sindragosa's Fang and not Petrified Twilight Scale? It seems a bit better to me.
    Because it offers less effective health and has a trash dodge proc. Sindragosa's Fang offers more effective health against all types of damage, not just physical, and serves as an amazing cooldown on top.

8. Hi Schweppes ,

Do not get blinded by ilvl and gearscore, when gearing your tank. The RS25 tanking trinket is not as good as other trinket with lower ilvl as explained by Damnoriginal.

Your best combination of trinket will be Sindragosa's flawless fang and Satrina's impending scarab/juggernaut vitality heroic

Regarding the EOT tanking ring, clutch of fortification it has an armor stat on it that is why I still recommend you on getting it. EOT is easier to come by since you are a tank and farming rdf for EOT is easier compared to other roles.

Take advantage of this weeks holiday event to get your EOF. Happy gearing.

9. Thanks dude! And I an not yet level 80 so I won't be able to make those quests I guess.

10. Hello again, guys!
    So I did a few EoF Events with world bossed and got 160 EoF. I will try and make them 200 till tomorrow. I wanted to ask you what would you say is the best thing to spend those on, since I am a new level 80. Around 2500Gs because I got Pillars of Might, Sindragosa's Flawless Fang Heroic and Algalon shield as you guys recommended.
    "dfangv6" said I should go for t10 chest and t10 gloves, followed by EOF belt, cloak. I can guys atleast the first two t10 parts, but do you all agree that I should take chest and gloves first?

Happy Holidays!