1. Events December 11th - December 17th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. Are there not going to be any special events for Christmas with actual viable rewards? I don't mean to be ungreateful, but I have partcipated and won a ton of 1v1 events and although some prizes are "okay" for the most part, there is little to no incentive to even participate in these events. As I had all the other rewards, you know my reward for 1st place? x10 Sandbox Tiger. It's abysmal how bad these rewards are for winning quite a difficult event. 10 of a not even seen as vanity item which you can ride for around 3 minutes isn't a reward fit for such an event.

I suggest please implementing a Christmas event with actual decent prizes. (Maybe coin rewards or rooster?)
    Thanks for hearing me out.

3. I hope the snowmen returns, or those cows :D

4. I'm in fact banking emblems on my newest 80 because I expect the cow level + snowmen to return so I can get free T10, like I do every year.

Yes, this was criticism. No, I'm really doing this right now. 4.5k GS with 0 T9 pieces and 150 EoTs.
    Edited: December 14, 2017

5. Can you please tell us what Xmas evets will you host for this year???

6. When does hide and seek start? And how does it work?

7. Hide and seek won't be hosted today, it is moved to Monday, sorry for the inconvenience.

8. hopefully the snowman event returns

9. Hey. Can anyone tell us if the snowman / stairs event will happend? :D plss hisue, tell us :D

10. Hey. Can anyone tell us if the snowman / stairs event will happend? :D plss hisue, tell us :D
    What kind of event is that?
    If u are RO, u can respond in Ro.

11. I'm in fact banking emblems on my newest 80 because I expect the cow level + snowmen to return so I can get free T10, like I do every year.

Yes, this was criticism. No, I'm really doing this right now. 4.5k GS with 0 T9 pieces and 150 EoTs.
    Weren't you playing on Medivh cause it's the best server? haha