1. Double Honor Bonus Weekends?

I see the NPCs walking around the town advertising the current bonus BG but it looks like the double honor is disabled? Is bonus weekends not a thing on this server?

2. I wonder that too. I was looking for some info as to when BG weekends were introduced but I couldn't find anything. I only found something that it was renamed to "Call to Arms" later in tbc, around 2.4, but I guess it should be functioning with a different name up till then.

Edit:
    I fount here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.7.0 that bg weekends were added in 1.7.0
    "Battleground "holidays" have been added to Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin. Holidays occur during most weekends, starting on Thursday night at midnight and continuing until Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards for performing objectives in that battleground are increased.",
    therefore i do not understand why are they disabled here. Should we possibly make a suggestion for the staff to implement it?
    Edited: December 14, 2017

3. silly humans, they are not disabled, but as daily instead of weekend occurrences... they are in every city

I wonder that too. I was looking for some info as to when BG weekends were introduced but I couldn't find anything. I only found something that it was renamed to "Call to Arms" later in tbc, around 2.4, but I guess it should be functioning with a different name up till then.

Edit:
    I fount here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.7.0 that bg weekends were added in 1.7.0
    "Battleground "holidays" have been added to Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin. Holidays occur during most weekends, starting on Thursday night at midnight and continuing until Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards for performing objectives in that battleground are increased.",
    therefore i do not understand why are they disabled here. Should we possibly make a suggestion for the staff to implement it?

4. Are you sure u are thinking about the same thing? Daily bg can only be done once a day, it gives u some honor for turning the q but it doesn's give you any bonus honor. BG weekends on the other hand lasts 4 days in which you can constantly farm 1 bg to maximalize the honor gains.

Here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_2.3.0 you can read that "Daily quests have been added targeting a random battleground for that day. Look for Alliance Brigadier Generals and Horde Warbringers near your faction's battlemasters in all major capitals." It does not say anything about introducing daily quests instead of bg weekends. I think the bg weekends were in the game all the way till like Legion, so i see no reason why they would not be a thing here.

5. Yea BG weekends don't exist here for whatever reason. Also the daily quest is wrong too because it just requires you to win a BG that day, but not a specific one, can be any of the four.

6. BG weekenkds are disabled for some reason, ask staff.

7. why ask staff? You can literally SEE they are enabled when you see the emissary next to AH in SW(etc) and notice you get bonus honor.. its enabled!
    BG weekenkds are disabled for some reason, ask staff.

8. why ask staff? You can literally SEE they are enabled when you see the emissary next to AH in SW(etc) and notice you get bonus honor.. its enabled!
    Again, that's not a BG weekend, that's a daily quest. If you don't understand the question maybe you should stop responding.

9. Again, that's not a BG weekend, that's a daily quest. If you don't understand the question maybe you should stop responding.
    SMH. How ironic when you are the one who does not understand. a quest is something that has a yellow ! and ? above a head. that is the daily bg quest, a "weekend" is when they have EMISSARIES around all major cities and in extra locations near the stationary bg masters that cycle what i tihnk is, every day. when you que in these select BG's you get extra honor. they have done a good job by implementing it to change so often IMO as this is not retail we have smaller player base and the quick changes help keep it fresh. (sorry for late post for some reason I cant reply here via my phone internet)

10. July 9, 2018  

11. July 9, 2018  
    outland has the bonus weekend BGs, i remember grinding the AV weekend just a couple weeks ago.

12. July 9, 2018  
    Greetings,

I would like to explain how mentioned systems work for players who are not familiar with it. Battleground Holidays and PvP Dailies are two different things. "Battleground holidays occur during all weekends, starting on Thursday night at Midnight and continuing until early Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from the featured battleground are found in the major cities, and honor & faction rewards for performing objectives in that battleground are increased." - Source: WoWWiki. What battleground holidays are should be clear from quote above. On the other hand there are PvP Dailies and repeatable quests. They are quests handed in to Alliance Brigadier Generals and Horde Warbringers. Both Horde and Alliance have same PvP daily quest each day and they are separate from battleground holidays.

Now, not so long ago, battleground holiday system was fully rechecked, corrected and is currently available in-game. Battlegrounds awarded more honor before these changes, so it may seem like this event isn't in game anymore. However, amount of honor received by players is fully correct and is increased for objectives during battleground holidays.

If you have proofs that you are not receiving additional (bonus) honor for completing objectives during battleground holidays please contact me via PM on forums or create a report on bugtracker with respective proofs and it will be looked into.

13. July 9, 2018  
    Thank you very much for your answer Hocard, that's perfectly clear now :)

14. July 9, 2018  
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/b...or-bonus-guide

Numbers may not be correct for Outland but it should tell what parts of bonus honor are increased.

15. Is that the way it worked in retail? I'm pretty sure i got way more honor from BG weekend's back in retail, but my memory may serve me wrong.

12 Last