1. The forgotten and abandoned realm

Old-time veteran player here, I've played here ever since 2012 (on both Molten-WoW & Arena-Tournament) I have streamed this realm, donated for it, and put down countless hours playing on it - And this is the final thread I am going to post when it comes to Blackrock, it has gotten to the point where I ask myself whenever I login here (why isn't this realm shutdown yet if nobody cares?) and it's very sad to see it being that way. Here are some threads that will show you what I mean by saying that. There is no moderation, and this is the last plea I'll make in hope for a change.

"The current state of Blackrock" (A plea of change)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=362792

"Cross-realm heads up" (Posted since nobody gave a heads up on the forums)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=371173

"Please. Update. Blackrock." (Another plea for changes)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=371879

"Old AT tournaments" (People dreaming of when the realm was GOOD)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=370882

"Hacker making Blackrock unplayble" (Hacker complaint thread, there is simply NO moderation on Blackrock whatsoever from what I can tell. I have 3-4 different tickets up right now, reporting players that are breaking Warmane rules, and nothing is happening.)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=370591

"State of Blackrock/Suggestions:" (Another optimistic player, who still believes that something can happen here.)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369868

"The player base at night is VERY toxic." (The playerbase has completely given up on reporting players for toxic behaviour such as slandering/harassing, everything seems to be accepted on Blackrock, due to no moderation.)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=365886

"Why?" (Another thread asking why legendary items with 264 stats were removed, and for what reason.)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348998

"Bring Back Arena-Tournament" (Another one post thread, which people simply chose to ignore since everyone has already given up.)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=358842

This trend that has been going on for years on Blackrock, consists of everything Warmane is against, at least in their rules - Yet it's still happening without anybody getting banned and no updates happening I will summarize the problems of this realm for you in case you are new here and have not played long enough to see the problems. You have right now:

* 3v3 ladder being completely destroyed by wintraders
    * Soloqueue destroyed by toxic players/griefers
    * Global chat spammed with racism
    * Scripting in 2v2, which no one appears to be banned from
    * DDOS'ing on the 2v2 ladder
    * Players (both new and veterans) giving up on the realm, not because the realm itself is BAD or poorly done or scripted, but because of the total lack of moderation and updates.

What players are asking for is NOT big updates mainly, but simple things that could be done within minutes by 1-2 Game Masters.

* Players being banned for previously mentioned reasons, given that evidence of such behaviour is provided.
    * Some updates on whats going on with the realm & future plans
    * Some updates in-game, talking and promises doesn't change anything for us, the community.

There is still hope for this realm, but please do something about Blackrock.

2. Agreed.

(I'd only add that "racism" on the chat just people sadbraining, which is normal for a PVP realm. It would still be nice to have a GM handling the most acute cases though, especially if they involve spamming.)

PS: Love your stream, Buddhist.

3. Originally Posted by Malaco;2681030 (May 24 2016 in "Upcoming Changes for Blackrock")
    The hacking situation will get more attention.
    I will personally be more active on the realm.
    Originally Posted by Malaco;2877566 (3 Weeks ago in "Cross-Realm heads up")
    I will however soon have a discord chat with the community to see what we could do to spice up Blackrock :)
    Just to remember Malaco what you said but still do nothing.

Also on the devlog of 5 Decemeber : "Next month we are looking to begin with the implementation of crossrealms on our Wrath of the Lich King codebase and will keep you updated on the progress.
    It is mean we will have Crossrealm and Blackrock will be update with 284 Bis+Mourne gear right?

4. when they introduced 3.3.5b it was the peak of the server. everyone was happy and felt like the best server ever. and then downhill. trust me guys it was all about the money. AT was sold out by Malaco and most of the vip donation money he wasted. then we join warmane and vip players are no more vip (gotta donate again,bro..) and then they reset all the ratings,gears and titles, then remove 3.3.5b... nothing good has been going on in this server ever since the moment we joined warmane.
    Edited: December 13, 2017

5. Arena Tournament server was sent here to die... and that it did.

6. I don't get why arena tournament players QQ about their free PVP gear server, that idea never sticks with a player as most of the players enjoy pve and when AT and molten -wow joined together people at AT shifted to a better PVE oriented Realm with greater population than they have experienced before. Its simple logic , there is a lot to do in PVE compared to PVP and that's why people get bored of a realm which gives pvp gears for free and you just have to queu standing in the same place over and over again.

7. you just have to queu standing in the same place over and over again.
    I can see why you have trouble understanding the server if your idea of arena gameplay is "standing in the same place" xd.

8. I can see why you have trouble understanding the server if your idea of arena gameplay is "standing in the same place" xd.
    If this is a sarcastic comment, it's really bad. If not, he was mentioning the fact you have to wait a lot ("standing in the same place") while in queue.

9. First of all, the population of this realm is really low, compared to the other realms, but still thousands of people play here every day. There is still a population and the potential of an increasing population, if some things are done.
    Second of all. - To be fair, i reported at least 15 wintrading teams last season, and they were all removed from the ladder (though not untill the day before the season ended).
    Obviously scripting/cheating shouldn't be tolerated. But to be frank, i don't really care about battlegrounds or what exact itemlevel there is available, as long as the game is relatively balanced (and it will never be 100%, though 3.3.5b was a step in the right direction). - However, what i do in fact care about, is the 3vs3 ladder. This was known as Arena Tournament. This was why people wanted to play here. Not having to grind levels, farm honor in battlegrounds, doing pve content and daily quests was the reason to play here, and to find likeminded players. People came here, because they wanted to play arenas, and for me personally, and i believe this is the case for many others, it was mainly to play the 3vs3 bracket.

This should in my opinion be the staffs first priority. - To work on a design, that will promote the activity in 3vs3, that this server deserves. If this server had the activity in 3vs3, that it has in solo queue, i'm telling you, this place would be amazing.
    I'm no expert, but i don't see any REAL changes happening in the 3vs3 bracket, unless you grow some balls, and kill that damn solo queue. - People can just find partners in LFG and join the d*mned 3vs3 queue, it is not all that difficult.
    Seriously, imagine a 3vs3 bracket with the activity of solo queue?!

This server is either heading towards its own death or towards what i just wrote above, if you ask me.

Then there was talk of all this cross-realm stuff and blah blah. We all know, that this either will never happen or it will take a long time untill it will be implemented. Untill then, make some simple - But significant changes. Radical, even. Kill the damn solo queue, make a seperate flush for 3vs3, and we are starting to go places.

When that is done, we can start talking about scripters, legendaries, toxic players and all that.. Anyways, this was a nice monologue i just had.
    requesting DIALOGUE with the staff, please.

10. If this is a sarcastic comment, it's really bad. If not, he was mentioning the fact you have to wait a lot ("standing in the same place") while in queue.
    Their comment was a clump of personal feelings of a PVE player about a PVP arena-focused server, ended with calling it all "basic logic". Such life forms deserve nothing but ridicule.

Besides, last night, there were around 14 teams playing 2s around midnight, and I was able to play soloq with reasonable wait times (1-3 minutes) for practically entire night. AS DAMAGE DEALER.

11. Staff don't care... they don't answer to anyone-

12. Still no answer to your server's community-wide plea for change.