1. Something that frustrates me

I've just started playing the Icecrown realm today and I am levelling up a Human Warrior and there are large groups of mobs all placed very closely together, their respawn timers are extremely fast and you can aggro mobs without even being that close to them. I went to a group of Harvest Watchers in Westfall and attempt to pull one of them when the other ones aren't too far away but still quite close, then all six of them started to run at me and I died.

This has happened numerous times and it is getting very frustrating, I am also finding it very hard to kill mobs without dying.
    Even on a 7x realm, it has taken me multiple hours to get from 1 to 10 from the extremely slow gameplay and constant death and running away from gangs of mobs.

I'd like to request for this to be noticed and for it to the fixed in the near future as I am trying to enjoy this realm and I am sure other people are furious about this as well. Some support from my peers; I would truely be grateful. Thank you.

2. I leveled a warrior myself and found it rather easy.

Maybe you skipped some quests?
    Also cause its a 7x Exp realm you'll miss out some gear upgrades you would normaly get when you kill mobs. (Drop rates are still 1x)

In other words dont move to quick at this level.
    You should be able to reach level 20 or higher easely without even leaving Elwyn Forest.

3. How about you simply l2p? wotlk is not vanilla anymore where leveling was realy "challenging" if you are new to the system. But in wotlk leveling is like cutting butter with a hot knife. If it realy took you hours from 1 to 10, than you are the only one to archiv that. Level 1 to 10 is usually done in 30 min or less.

4. overlevel zones - go to 20-30 zone at 25 lvl at least. until you hit outland and northrend. then it is easy

5. For my first character, I found it hard to level because by the time I hit level 30, I was still in mostly white gear. Well anyway, if you're a veteran of older versions of wow, then you will know how to assess the landscape so you only pull 1-2 mobs at a time. You have to be a bit sneaky and sometimes you might have to clear 10 mobs quite slowly just to get near a quest objective. Focus on survivability and be patient, its faster than running back from GY every 5 minutes. Sell any cloth you find and pick up some cheap greens off AH. You can usually get some crafted gear for cheap and it usually helps to level a profession as you go so you can craft some gear for yourself along the way.

6. A warrior should not have trouble killing stuff, even on lower levels. They are more likely to kill mobs, even just with Auto Attack and Heroic Strike. You can also stay alive longer between fights, by taking some food with.

Because of the fast level up rate, you'll out-level your gear very quickly. Take into account any previous advice given on this thread.

Also: Are you upgrading your skills at the Warrior trainer?

With so many level ups, you're more likely to forget to upgrade your abilities and your damage may suffer a lot.

Just some pointers: Warriors are slow to level. Even on an exp rate of 7x, warriors suffer from not having self-heals and this increases their downtime. You can mitigate this by taking Cooking and First Aid as secondary professions. Mining and Blacksmithing as primary professions.

Cooking will give you decent buffs and you'll always have food to eat whilst levelling.
    First aid will help you heal in a pinch - and this is very easy to level.
    Mining will allow you to get the mats for blacksmithing, and mining mats sells well on the AH as it supplies: Blacksmithing, Engineering and Jewelcrafting.
    Blacksmithing will allow you to craft your own gear as you level up.

So to recap:
    1. Ensure that your abilities are up to date.
    2. Don't pull too many mobs at a time (A prot spec warrior can handle more mobs)
    3. Keep your gear somewhat close to your level (to an extent)
    4. Use professions to minimise downtime between fights.

Finally, if you're still struggling, consider choosing a class which has a fairly easy levelling journey. Hunters, druids, paladins and warlocks are all easy to level. Hunters and warlocks have pets. Druids and paladins are very self-sufficient and versatile.