1. Does Lightning capacitor works correctly?

As topic says does Lightning capacitor work correctly?
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lightning_Capacitor

According to wikipedia it should not have internal cooldown (was changed from 2.1) UNTIL you fire lightning bolt.
    Then and only then it should have 2.5 Internal cooldown.
    Thus according to Wiki it should be possible to instantly gain 3 lightning charge thus firing lightning bolt i nstantly (from chain lightning i.e).

Any correct info would be highly valuable.

2. AFAIK the only cooldown in play should be the 2,5 sec inbetween gaining charges. The trinket effect (a bolt released when 3x charges is reached and burnt) should have no CD at all. In simpler terms, you should be able to fire a lightning bolt from the trinket every 7,5 seconds, assuming you gain 1x spell critical strike every 2,5 seconds.

3. Well il just quote Wikipedia for people to better understand this;

he tooltip is somewhat misleading regarding the 2.5 second internal cooldown. Electrical charges CAN be gained on every critical strike except for the first 2.5 seconds after a bolt goes off. This means it's possible to get 3 crits at once (for example, from an AoE spell hitting multiple targets) and fire off a single bolt. However, any further crits will not produce charges until after 2.5 seconds. This effectively limits the bolts to one per 2.5 seconds. A more correct tooltip might read: "Electrical Charge cannot be gained for 2.5 seconds after a Lightning Bolt is fired."

This item was changed in Patch 2.3. It now has a 2.5 second cooldown after each lightning bolt. The tooltip is quite misleading. It is actually meant to be "cannot be discharged more than once every 2.5 seconds". This seriously damages the worth of the item for casters who were using this with a heavy AoE spell rotation. Specificaly Arcane Mages. But as this changes effect depends largely on critluck and the current situation, it is hardly possible to calculate the actual loss of DPS for single-target damage casting. In most cases, it just takes one or two more casts to produce the necessary 3 charges (because one or two crits might have been in vain because of the CD).

Now again if someone has it can she or he test it if it works correctly?Thank you.

4. AFAIK the only cooldown in play should be the 2,5 sec inbetween gaining charges. The trinket effect (a bolt released when 3x charges is reached and burnt) should have no CD at all. In simpler terms, you should be able to fire a lightning bolt from the trinket every 7,5 seconds, assuming you gain 1x spell critical strike every 2,5 seconds.
    This is exactly how its not supposed to work.

The tooltip is misleading. The 2,5 sec is the cd of the lightning bolt while the charges have no ICD.

5. Seems like you folks are indeed correct.
    To quote wowhead: "The nerf that this trinket received in 2.3 does not prevent you from acquiring additional charges upon the buff in rapid succession, it prevents you from getting the *buff* itself rapidly.
    Examples:
    You have one charge and AoE for 4 crits. You will get two charges and fire a bolt.
    You have one charge and chaincast fireball (3s cast) and get 4 crits in a row. You will get two charges, fire a bolt, reacquire the buff and get a second charge on the new buff."

However the question is wether you can get charges or not during the 2,5 sec ICD, minding this post:
    "The wording as of 2.3 is very inaccurate. You can still gain charges as fast as your crits come, but after it procs an actual lightning bolt you cannot gain charges for 2.5 seconds.

I.E. you can crit on 2 lightning bolts in a row, and one of those bolt's lightning overloads and you will get three charges, but if your next lightning bolt crit you would not recive a charge."

6. no you cannot get any charges during icd phase which is after firing bolt (2.5 sec).

7. I looked into that Peregrine and from what I can deduce on the vids/SS I think it works like this (although I shall admit am not 100% sure):
    You CAN get charges for the next bolt while the lightning bolt is pending in the air (it has launched but not yet hit its target) OR you CAN get charges if it involves a multiple crit combo, eg a lightning bolt + CL + ES (assuming you have 2x charges present and a minimum of 2/3 spells crit).
    Once the bolt has hit the target, you cannot get any charges for 2,5 seconds. This is crystal clear at least.

8. Can some one confirm if it works as intended please someone that has it on Outland?Thank you.