1. Flying is eastern and western kingdoms

Hey,

I would love to see flying avaible in eastern and western kingdoms since this is a Cata feature one of the few i liked and i can see that we dont want flying in stormwind and and orgrimar but the rest of the world i would love to fly arround because makes discovering the map flying to dungeons and other events so mutch faster.

Thanks for any responding this gets help me out wanna know what the community thinks about this. Since it makes for sutch a great feature since you allready can fly on northrend and outland so it would not make a diffrence.

2. while i to would love this (thinks of all the extra ganking i could do) i don't ever see us getting this.

3. this would be nearly impossible to implement,
    and in my opinion, i love wrath of the lich king because it was slower and we dont have flying yet

4. it's easily done, but the game itself would look like tauren patties. There are several area where the graphics weren't modeled that you would be able to see in the old worlds. This wasn't fixed until cataclysm.

5. Its not something level 80's need nor does it benefit lowbies because they can't fly so all you're doing is helping gankers.

6. If they say no to this, and it will be probably that way,
    lets ask them for unlocking all flight paths, as we already did, research in forums, and what we got? Nothing, no answer so it means NO probably.
    OK, can we just get flying mounts mountable but only 100% ground speed? They said no, (research again.) Why? We already have small amount of ground mounts in WotLK and we can't add flying models to ground speed? Their answer was something like: invincible reins and other donor mounts like invincible won't feel unique. OK, just tell us that you will make less money...

I would like to have flying mounts eligible to fly around Kalimdor and EK, but in same time no.
    pros:
    -dude, im flying in kalimdor and ek!
    -more different mounts to see.
    -level 80's can speed up their farming in kalimdor and ek, which effects AH in lower price.
    -level 80's can do some achievements faster like Loremaster.
    **add more**
    cons:
    -no more that classis unique world of warcraft wpvp!!
    -probably easier ganking lowbies, but why u do dis? no honor zug zug, move ur *** to sholazar B, and then makgora with others..
    -some people will yell "u ruined my game" "120% blizzlike gj" duudz, this realm is -69% at blizzlike rate, why do u even argue? and it works, look at the numbers..
    **add more**

7. thanks for the replys i was so afraid of those awnsers but it does not matter i asked you guys gave opinions thats great thanks hope they add more mounts i really like that.

8. Western Kingdoms :'(

Flying in pre-bc makes the world dead imho

9. Flying in the old world would kill the last remaining world pvp and make city raids worthless.

10. Maybe just go play in cata instead?

11. i agree is ruins the game here by i no longer wish this feature.

I would like to see instead all fly paths unloched when you reach level 80 on your first character. Also when you unlock the enterire world when your reach the the achievements for eastern western and northerend and outlands when you have discovered it on your first char i would like to see that allready discoverd on new chars this way you wont have to do anything so useless again but offcourse you dont get xp on your second char from discovering the world places.