1. Gold for new players

I actually wanted no bonus realm, but it was greatly underpopulated so I had no choice but 7x realm.

As I level up, I felt great inconvenience in my economy. Well, you can't get enough gold because your level goes up too fast. You can't get enough quests before you level up. You can't train yourself or buy mount(not fast flying mounts, but normal mounts with 60%/100%. Yes. I even couldn't afford Journeyman riding) in current circumstance, without someone's help.

And I see those insect-like Chinese bot getting banned everyday. Why? Why do you ban them if you will leave us no choice except RMT? I can't learn new skills without someone giving me gold. I only did it from my guild members' help so far.

Add some features giving gold to players on certain level zone(by postal service or something like that). Give new players enough gold to learn skills and get mounts. For now, gold income can't afford x7 exp bonus.

+ AND gears. Quests are going grey before player clears it, and Dungeons are not popular leveling option. I had to use lv 10 quest dagger until lv 45.

Maybe you can provide heirlooms to new players for free.
    Edited: December 13, 2017

2. Nothing forces you to keep on pushing fast through zones and leaving behind lots of quests untouched. If anything, it means you are overpowered enough to breeze through the quests and mob grinding that would get you the gold you need. Ignoring all the quests that are there waiting to be completed and reward you with money is an individual choice.

3. It is not the matter of 'individual choice'. Leveling speed does not match player income. It is systematic problem.

In this situation, "You can stop and earn some gold/gear" is not helpful at all. Avoiding problems.

If you will provide exp bonus, you should do something about their income and gear as well. It is private server anyway.

4. It is not the matter of 'individual choice'. Leveling speed does not match player income. It is systematic problem.

In this situation, "You can stop and earn some gold/gear" is not helpful at all. Avoiding problems.

If you will provide exp bonus, you should do something about their income and gear as well. It is private server anyway.
    No, it's not avoiding a problem, because there is no problem. You not doing content because your level is high for it is and remains a choice you're making. The means and content for you to make gold are out there, they aren't disabled and the game doesn't prevents you from doing any of it.

5. It's been like that on every single private server out there ever. Only high-rate or fun servers give starting gold. 7x is considered mid-rate. Sargeras was 20x and people were dealing with it.

6. I understand that you think it is not a problem, but I think it is.

New players can't get gears and golds naturally(with normal leveling), and everything is heavily overpriced(I don't know if that gold squish worked or not).

Normally, they get enough gold and gears as they level. I remember I had enough gold to do stuffs with Outland-Northrend quests only. If they should stop normal leveling and work on crafting or grinding, I really don't think it is natural.

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353261
    [*]Trainer costs will be lowered to 20% of original cost.
    Anybody knows if this feature is actually implemented on Outland?

8. And I see those insect-like Chinese bot getting banned everyday. Why? Why do you ban them if you will leave us no choice except RMT? I can't learn new skills without someone giving me gold. I only did it from my guild members' help so far.
    If you actually want gold to level up your character and you really can't get enough gold i suggest get 2 gathering professions and sell that stuff as you collect them on AH. Every server i have played , i used this method to keep a good flow of gold so that i don't have to beg. And about the chinese bots. If you want to buy gold with real cash the website has a trade section where you can buy gold for real coins, use that. Banning those bots won't stop.

9. I understand that you think it is not a problem, but I think it is.

New players can't get gears and golds naturally(with normal leveling), and everything is heavily overpriced(I don't know if that gold squish worked or not).

Normally, they get enough gold and gears as they level. I remember I had enough gold to do stuffs with Outland-Northrend quests only. If they should stop normal leveling and work on crafting or grinding, I really don't think it is natural.
    as stated here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300176 the gold rates are 3x too. so you shouldn't have much of a problem.

10. as stated here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300176 the gold rates are 3x too. so you shouldn't have much of a problem.
    While leveling up the most gold is earned with trash loot from mobs. The trash loot doesn't scale with the realm rates. Thats why ppl always lack gold to buy new spells on the high rate realms even though the gold rates are x3.

The ideal solution would be to reduce the trainer costs to 20% of original cost on all high rate realms.
    They said that they gonna make it like this on Outland but im not sure if its actually implemented.
    Edited: December 13, 2017

Saewelo

How about you get off your lazy a**?

I actually wanted no bonus realm, but it was greatly underpopulated so I had no choice but 7x realm.

As I level up, I felt great inconvenience in my economy. Well, you can't get enough gold because your level goes up too fast. You can't get enough quests before you level up. You can't train yourself or buy mount(not fast flying mounts, but normal mounts with 60%/100%. Yes. I even couldn't afford Journeyman riding) in current circumstance, without someone's help.

And I see those insect-like Chinese bot getting banned everyday. Why? Why do you ban them if you will leave us no choice except RMT? I can't learn new skills without someone giving me gold. I only did it from my guild members' help so far.

Add some features giving gold to players on certain level zone(by postal service or something like that). Give new players enough gold to learn skills and get mounts. For now, gold income can't afford x7 exp bonus.

+ AND gears. Quests are going grey before player clears it, and Dungeons are not popular leveling option. I had to use lv 10 quest dagger until lv 45.

Maybe you can provide heirlooms to new players for free.
    Get professions, preferably 2 gathering ones. You can wander around for like 30 minutes in starting zones and skin light leather/mine copper and sell it in the ah. Price per piece is around 1g (varies, can be lower/higher). Just doing this gets you a pretty good start, enough to get 100% mount and spell training.
    You can get some gray decent (in terms of damage) weapon from a vendor, you didn't have to use a level 10 dagger up until 45.

Stop acting like damn crybabies all the time, it's really pathetic.

12. Lol you can sell tier 1 gathering mats for plenty enough gold for training. Git gud and don't ask for welfare

13. You are that guy who hangs out in major cities and uses the /say to ask for gold to train your abilities- I FOUND YOU

14. In all seriousness though, I always leveled my toons with a profession that matched their gear type. All my characters crafted their own gear so I never really had problems with that- it also made leveling more fun imo. The gold thing is frustrating Ill give you that- at least until you get your first max level character. Just take advantage of a gathering profession (skinning is a great one since you kill mobs for questing anyhow) and then sell a stack or two on the AH and then you won't have problems training abilities.

15. This post is a pure joke. He's a obvious troll guys, just ignore him. "Gold for new players" lmao

12 Last