1. Crossrealm Questions.

Does this mean we will share bg's with all the donators and see people with heirlooms from Icecrown?

If that is the case it's just better to let this server be as it is since it will ruin our "hardcore" experience. I can't see this being a good change in any aspect for lordearon except more players. And the reason we are playing here is because Icecrown is pure **** compared to it.

2. Does this mean we will share bg's with all the donators and see people with heirlooms from Icecrown?

If that is the case it's just better to let this server be as it is since it will ruin our "hardcore" experience. I can't see this being a good change in any aspect for lordearon except more players. And the reason we are playing here is because Icecrown is pure **** compared to it.
    We need it because lordaeron is ****ing dying...
    80 is literally a joke you know that?
    People spamming in globar fotr 2v2 arenas and to que rbgs,lol... cross realm bg is one of the best ideas warmane had and i fully support this 1000%
    Low level bgs and 80 will active like never before!

3. We need it because lordaeron is ****ing dying...
    80 is literally a joke you know that?
    People spamming in globar fotr 2v2 arenas and to que rbgs,lol... cross realm bg is one of the best ideas warmane had and i fully support this 1000%
    Low level bgs and 80 will active like never before!
    The reason for this server was to offer a difference experience from the donating ****ing chaos that private servers usually offer, they might aswell just merge the servers instead since it will pretty much be the same thing, and that probably will drive away 50% of the player base from Lordearon either way.

4. Was it confirmed in any way that they intend doing that, or its just a rumor?

5. Was it confirmed in any way that they intend doing that, or its just a rumor?
    It`s confirmed on TBC but there`s another story, Medivh has like 3-400 players so yeah ... there`s the only way. Lord will remain the only non-p2w realm, 4-5k is more than ok, no point to mix things up.

6. Until we get the same conditions as they have its an awful idea.